BLESS

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only new mmo I know of with non instanced group dungeons is black desert and they are kinda wasted in that game as an afterthought. Real shame too since black desert’s engine seems perfect for a sprawling mega dungeon that could support tons of groups

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BDO lacks a couple things that would make dungeons (as we know them) to work - The Holy Trinity, or Cross-Class combos to CC bosses (like B&S). The classes in BDO are meant to be self-sufficient, and so bosses need to be toned down a bit with limited mechanics compared to traditional games, imo.

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
Trying to get into this game but the more I see the more I see a short life span haha Probably pass and wait for BFA

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game looks like the typical KRPG.

No adventure, nothing to really explore, 0 danger.

Nothing will ever be notable except "Super Shitlord BossMob".

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Is it going to fail for the 4th time or actually be semi decent?

I really want to wait to see if it's garbage or not but it's kind of hard to wait in MMOs or else you will be significantly behind lol

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am in on this one, haven't touched an MMO in 6 months or so. I loaded up Skyforge on PS4 and while somewhat decent it isn't scratching that itch.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can get it on the 28th if you buy the founders pack thing. (that they don't sell till the 28th)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
That’s pretty dumb. Although maybe it’s for the best in case I change my mind.
Supposedly stuff like mana management and efficient use of abilities /skill chains are important to doing at least the dungeon content which would be already superior to most Korean mmos so I do kinda loook forward to that. Problem is it’s really hard to get any detailed information about the game and especially with the changes they made just for the na version, this may really be one where you won’t know if it sucks ass until it’s too late

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aye. I generally give new mmo's the benefit of the doubt, but this whole situation is a bit wierd. Still going to buy and play it for at least a few weeks because I like playing new mmos when they first launch, even the crappy ones. But I would not be surprised to see this game go down the typical Korean P2W rabbit hole very soon.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That’s pretty dumb. Although maybe it’s for the best in case I change my mind.
Supposedly stuff like mana management and efficient use of abilities /skill chains are important to doing at least the dungeon content which would be already superior to most Korean mmos so I do kinda loook forward to that. Problem is it’s really hard to get any detailed information about the game and especially with the changes they made just for the na version, this may really be one where you won’t know if it sucks ass until it’s too late

Yeah my internet sucks so if this is a typical 50+gig MMO that means I can't play until late the next day.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ill buy the $150.00 version. Will let you scuttlebutt's know when I get the extra key.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Meh for now I'm leaning towards skipping this, everything I see about the game looks pretty bad there doesn't seem to be any redeeming aspect. On one hand I usually like playing mmos just for leveling and stuff but apparently leveling in this is super garbage(although they might change the xp values for stuff on the western version so it isn't like this) and everything else looks meh, the classes are so generic. I think I'll sit the headstart out at least, see what the game looks like on twitch and shit.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
No player trading... no meaningful PvP... people can buy PvP immunity with IRL cash... forget this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users