BLESS

xzi

Mouthbreather
Also only 3 dungeons that for some reason are content locked to only allow 1 per day. Which means they're probably going to do the Korean MMO thing where they'll offer a scroll to reset dungeons for $$$$

that's speculation on my part though, but it won't surprise me

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
PvP immunity only last 10min.

And if there are contested resources or mobs, someone with enough money could just keep popping them so that they can't get ganked. If there aren't any contested resources or mobs, then what is even the point of having open-world PvP? It's a dumb situation in either case.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Lirik will be streaming this as soon as it launches in an hour or two. I expect it to be terrible.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lirik, Soda, and I think Shroud will all be playing it today; will all probably trash it, then never play it again. =)

Emissaries were able to pre-download, but everyone else will have to download the game (55gig) then patch, then hope login doesn't blow up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Watching people playing....nothing about it is making me want to press the buy button yet....making a dumb looking character is fun, combat seems OK'ish.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ehhhhh. Same here.

I just wish one of those streamers would go to the cash store...Or show what the founders packs get you.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ehhhhh. Same here.

I just wish one of those streamers would go to the cash store...Or show what the founders packs get you.
One of the first guy who got in showed the cash shop on twitch, he was a random streamer with 150viewers though. Seems standard what you'd expect, all sorts of temp boosts to various things you can gain(xp, gold, guild points, pvp points, dungeon points, whatever else), not sure if they stack with premium or not, pvp invuln but apparently only works in pve zones, not the full pvp zones(so it's like for questing in peace and not get corpse camped by a bored high lvl I'd assume), bags, bank slots, costumes, mount costumes, pet costumes, all the usual char customization/name change shit. There's a respec thing in there, unclear if you get respecs from the other stuff or if it's the only way. Multiple spec pages also in there.

Doesn't look too bad in terms of P2W, but it's still pretty korean.

Translation looks like low budget shit tier though, bunch of text not fitting the boxes or seemingly being google translated. Supposedly some of the voice over is robot voice stuff instead of actual people. Game itself looks meh still and the stance shit looks really unnecessary other than limiting your options more(which is going to suck when you want to pvp and have to pick between 1heal stand 1dps stance or 2heal stance).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
WTF is this dude Towelliee smoking?

He just went thru all the items he received. Looks like the collectors edition is only worth it IF you want the skins.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i saw some youtube where some guy broke it down, it's much cheaper to buy the currency and sub separate unless you want to skin.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also the skins are only for one character, so you better not fuck up your initial choice. It's possible whining to support will get them moved but yeah it's a pretty bad deal. For it to be worth you need to consider the skins(costume+mount skin+wings effect) to be worth 20$.