BLESS

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Why are 3 out of 8 classes locked, anyhow? Supposedly they aren't out for 3 months...which is around WoW expac launch (game will be dead by then).

This shit has been out in 2 or 3 markets already? Why the fuck would they lock anything at release.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Why are 3 out of 8 classes locked, anyhow? Supposedly they aren't out for 3 months...which is around WoW expac launch (game will be dead by then).

This shit has been out in 2 or 3 markets already? Why the fuck would they lock anything at release.

They redid the combat and these classes are not done. Remember this is not the "official" launch which is in the fall I think, it's early access...and yes there an early access(2 days) to the early access. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game feels OK, maybe a bit buggy. My system plays most games very well; i5 3750k, 16g ram, 970gtx. Can't really play the game well at all with all settings at 4, so I had mix it up between 2's to 5's and it runs about as good as Tera, but worse than BDO (bdo runs great on my system with High settings).

Was on my way out of the Elf starter area when the game decided to crash. Both screens went black, then came back but the primary display was showing only my Desktop rather than the game, and I could access anything on that screen (Task Manager window happened to be located there), so I had to reboot.

Combat as a Mage feels a lot better, the combo system (as of lvl 5, lol) is pretty good, no complaints with that so far. Rather annoyed that they give you 2450 Lumena (cash shop currency) with the purchase of the Deluxe Pack.... but all the costumes in the Shop cost 2600. lol. Btw, on the JP server when you buy a Costume, it can be swapped over to other characters at no charge, not sure if that will be the same for us. The Founder pack Costume is restricted to ONE character.

• 1Dislike

Pops

I swear, faction locked, ten minutes into the game. Start with one server. Tutorial is piss poor. What did they optimize? Sure as hell wasn't the translation.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wish I knew! Getting disconnected every time I try and make a character!

• 1Worf

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Some folks are on Tanara - Hieron (first server). There are now 4 servers.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Don't buy this game, it is trash. Watch a stream for an hour and it's blatantly obvious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Steam is doing refunds at least, so if you bought through them, you can get your money back(as long as you have 2hours or less played or so).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

Typical scam, one server crash it after an hour or two, insta 3K queues. Then release 3 more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I got to play for like an hour, but then I got to the big city and immediately was disconnected. Now I've been stuck on the loading page for like 30 minutes.

A+ tittie physics tho

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not surprised at launch day issues that seems to be the common trend since like burning crusade came out.

I feel kind of bad for them because literally everyone is streaming this game and every stream looks TERRIBLE because the game is super unstable.

I really wanted to see what the game was like but nobody can do anything lmao

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been watching Lirik, Shorty, and Waffle play since maintenance ended. No DC's/crashes. Game is just bad, Korean shit.