BLESS

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually hope they do more of that kind of thing. So tired of the standard style of mmo where everyone has the same stats and the only advantage is making yourself as small as possible to try and not be noticed in PvP. Large races should get the some benefit for being such a big target.

Still playing and having fun. But don't have a lot of time to play so I'm a long ways from the end game.

kudos

<Banned>
I actually hope they do more of that kind of thing. So tired of the standard style of mmo where everyone has the same stats and the only advantage is making yourself as small as possible to try and not be noticed in PvP. Large races should get the some benefit for being such a big target.

Still playing and having fun. But don't have a lot of time to play so I'm a long ways from the end game.
You mean like the ability to not be stunned from the front and stun with bash?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You mean like the ability to not be stunned from the front and stun with bash?

Aye those were good perks. I played a human tank so didn't get to use them. Spinning in place whoohoo.

And they weren't absolutely necessary. Did very well without them.

Unfortunately, most mmos after EQ didn't give big races any perks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So they nerfed player's damage like a week ago by 30% or whatever, and now they're nerfing mobs hp by 20%? That sounds like some expert balancing.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
How is a game which has been out for 7 years so unbalanced? I was told they nerfed some class damage by over 60%.. was that kind of balancing not already done in the other regions?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
How is a game which has been out for 7 years so unbalanced? I was told they nerfed some class damage by over 60%.. was that kind of balancing not already done in the other regions?
They reworked the combat in this version. But apparently didn't test a whole lot, so now they're testing live.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nobody was playing it for the last 7 years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heard this was a steaming pile...is that true? Or just salty reviews.
Salty reviews based of maybe a day of play at launch. The game isn't a new shiny thing, its been out in play for a few years now, and those older versions did not do well in their regions. Its not horrible, and has the most free open world pvp in a game I'm playing.. if that is what you like. See someone of the opposing faction out in the world... go for it, no restrictions / no penalty. PvE is alright, holy trinity stuff with tab-target (will change over to action-mode / free mouse look for all classes other than healers soonish).

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they nerfed player's damage like a week ago by 30% or whatever, and now they're nerfing mobs hp by 20%? That sounds like some expert balancing.
It was needed since PvP is/was unbalanced, and people were not taking advantage of the stance switching system this new combat has...so they brought dmg down to manageable level. This latest patch made switching stances to chain longer skill combos much more rewarding, and PvE mob nerfs were needed to allow plebs a more enjoyable experience. Good change, and I respect them for working to get shit right. Glad they nerfed Mages.... fuck you #2 spammers, lol.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I like it, and theyre acting fast on changes. Did the 15v15 pvp lastnight it was interesting. Lot of premade action, many many many paladins which if u ask me are OP, takes like 3-4 people to kill one paladin and they have a god damn bubble like WOW so you get them low they go invul for 5 seconds and waste time for reinforcements to save them, and they can res people in combat. I think enemy team had 5-6 paladins lastnight and we only had 3.

But man its fun sniping people =p

lost

<Bronze Donator>
turbans alllll day long
turban.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I wish it were easier to identify the shrubs. I go for chili but some wheat/barley too.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
and has the most free open world pvp in a game I'm playing.. if that is what you like. See someone of the opposing faction out in the world... go for it, no restrictions / no penalty.

Like every 2-faction mmo ever made...? Starting with WoW? You've mentioned this "free open pvp" thing several times, like you've never seen it before. Was something like BDO your first mmo?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Don't forget UO before Trammel became a thing (and even then you could still play on Felucia albeit with way less people).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Don't forget UO before Trammel became a thing (and even then you could still play on Felucia albeit with way less people).

Well, UO had penalties for PVP. And the closest thing to factions/free pvp was that pick a side, wear the shield thing they added later.