BLESS

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ugh another South Korean nobody developer/publisher putting out an MMO cash cow with no experience.

Looks beautiful, but we all know where this road leads.

Action combat!
Two hard coded factions!
RvR battles!
Massive character customization!
Flying mounts!
Cinematic cutscenes!

http://youtu.be/HR_iBJcZtwI

Stab me in the throat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
don't know what the actual gameplay will be like, but that vid looked 10,000 times better than what sony has shown of EQN...

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
It's very very pretty, but it really made me think of TERA (the map mostly). The video wasn't a very big sample size of gameplay and the like, though, imo.

The ambience was very good, particularly the part where the thunder is in the background.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Korean MMOs are all style, no substance. The quintessential McMMO.

And don't forget: it's F2P (of course), meaning it's P2W (being Korean market).

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Amazingly good looking game that would have made me excited for months as a teenager. As an adult who's tried the same type games, will leave it to others to test it out for me. Koreans make beautiful games but for a different market.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
i'm not a pre teen with a forrest gump level IQ so i like the artistic style in this game way more than the walt disney/pixar nightmare that is warcraft, i mean everquest next.
The art style in EQN is so much better than this shit it's laughable.

BLESS isn't even released and it already looks dated. GG.

• 1Worf

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Opened the thread hoping for a pantheon spin-off by the second (third?) team they had working on it, am disappointed.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So do we know anything about this at all? Looks like it was supposed to come here in 2016, Steam now says 'Soon in 2018'. I normally wouldn't care about this, especially after realising it's already old and busted but a guy in my Steam flist keeps asking about it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Googling it for 5mins shows that apparently the game failed horribly in korea and russia and had to be changed entirely into something less shit, and I don't think it's that popular still. Combat doesn't look very interesting with a very wow approach with some typical korean stuff(can throw shit in the air and combo them for example). Rest of the game looks bland and generic, and it has typical korean features like pet and mount upgrades via RNG systems and cash shop consumables to increase the chance/remove the chance to destroy the items.

Honestly looks like a huge fucking waste of time, both for players and the devs who are porting this. You could probably just throw a rock and hit half a dozen of korean mmos that're about the same quality.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll give this a go when it comes out. Especially since there aren't many mmos being released these days. And I like playing mmos when they first release, usually even the bad ones are fun the first few weeks with tons of newbs are running around.

Haven't seen anything about this game that makes it special though, and it's poor performance in other parts of the world doesn't bode well. So I'll probably only last a month or two before bailing it. Which is pretty typical for me.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf