Blizzard’s Arclight Rumble

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I just bum rushed the right lane to get the closer spawn point and threw units at him. If your deck has a spell save it for his warrior wave he'll send down the right lane. My own home tower was at like 15% when he went down

Yea try to spam him between waves of footman soldiers. Have that top closest tower and blow everything between waves. Boss does a big AOE swing so try to turn his back to your backline with an unbound tank

Use minimal defense to kill any soldiers at your base - they do slow weak DMG. Save energy to all in up north between waves

Gator

Molten Core Raider
That's cool. I'll have to level him up and try it out. Also, I don't know how deal with the unhinged people of reddit that just want to argue or 1 up everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
That's cool. I'll have to level him up and try it out. Also, I don't know how deal with the unhinged people of reddit that just want to argue or 1 up everything.
Hehe. Some people make it an actual job in real life to be energy vampires online. They target people showing signs of success and their goal is to get you snared in their trap. This is how they feel power in their miserable powerless life. If you show signs of weakness, all of the others like them will pile on for their dopamine hit too.

There is no reasoning with them. In many cases they don't even believe what they are saying to be true. Like if you say "I like blue". They'll be like "I don't really like blue, I think green is the best." Even if blue really is their favorite color. And just hope they can start a complicated issue for you to waste your time.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lmao so this game is kinda fun but my account got bricked for 3 weeks.

I never received a beast leader, so I can't complete heroics. Since beasts are 3 weeks out on dungeons, one won't show up in the shop.

GG blizzard quality.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

I never received a beast leader, so I can't complete heroics. Since beasts are 3 weeks out on dungeons, one won't show up in the shop.

GG blizzard quality.
The leader choices from earning sigils has a decent chance of offering a beast leader.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The leader choices from earning sigils has a decent chance of offering a beast leader.
Possibly. Never selected one in early levels and later on wasn't offered so yea.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Possibly. Never selected one in early levels and later on wasn't offered so yea.
All good. Bang out other stuff in the mean time. Even complete all heroics you can with other leaders for gains now. When you get a beast leader knock out those last heroic fights for 200-300 gold

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I have to admit that I am really enjoying this game. I didn't bother to read through all 5 pages of this thread... is there a FoH guild to join in this game?

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I have to admit that I am really enjoying this game. I didn't bother to read through all 5 pages of this thread... is there a FoH guild to join in this game?
None that I know of. I'm in a random guild with people who started around the time I did and it has worked out. They often delete anyone who stops logging in and replace with a heavy hitter

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

GG blizzard quality.

The daily reward today was a leader option and was able to get the murlock beast leader. Maybe the same happens for you today?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The daily reward today was a leader option and was able to get the murlock beast leader. Maybe the same happens for you today?
Yea I finally got one like this, also murkeye unfortunately.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yea I finally got one like this, also murkeye unfortunately.
Murk eye is good. Fun too, just unleash chaos and see where the chips fall lol

The talent that lets his murlocs summon where he is can be great. Stun seems good too when he's protected

I feel like he's going to make enough murlocs that the extra 5 seconds may not even be necessary bc you're going to do great or everything is going to get spelled down anyways

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
For anyone new to this type of pvp game:

Unless your account is maxed just take the good with the bad in pvp, but certainly don't let it ruin your mood and/or day. Learn to say GG and walk away. Do not let emotions get to you and cause more losses. If you get emotional instead of purely focusing on learning what went wrong, you're going to lose.

In pvp you will have to make a well balanced deck specifically for pvp. Specifically to accomplish certain tasks. What's your win condition? How will you protect that win condition? If your win condition gets interrupted, how will you respond? Will you throw away bad trades, or regroup for the main objective?

Will you recognize decks and/or minis that hard counter you? How will you play in those battles? Will you think outside the box and trick them with something unexpected?

They are taking the high ground, are you going to go low and just eat their casters DMG from above for no reason?

Will you play with absolutely perfect placement? One wrong placement can cost you the entire game

Will you track WHY you lost a game and learn from it?

Will you recognize when they have their total win condition steamrolling at you? Will you understand the most efficient way for your deck to dissect that push?

What will you do to deny them gold? What will you do to dominate the gold gains?

List goes on and on. Endless questions here.

Pvp decks will NOT be pve decks. If you queue with a pve deck you're going to have a bad time. Every day that passes people are learning, and the gap between pve decks and pvp decks grows wider.

Pvp will only become more difficult as the days pass. You will get crushed. People will know what kills what, and what doesn't, etc. people will be brutally efficient and it will absolutely suck if you aren't on the same page.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm burnt out on pvp from 7 years of top level clash Royale gameplay. Maybe I'll come around one day, but I'm mostly here to watch high lvl pvp, not play it myself. But yea, if you played clash Royale you will have a huge upper hand vs people who didn't. The pve in this game has been so refreshing for me.

Hope this helps
Have fun

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just started this today, is there a place to look up current metas to work towards or will I be forced to wade through Reddit neckbeards arguing which mini is the most fuckable?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just started this today, is there a place to look up current metas to work towards or will I be forced to wade through Reddit neckbeards arguing which mini is the most fuckable?

This is pretty good but some I really disagree with so it's worth asking or looking at other opinions on certain ones imo

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I don't know of any good guides. I don't agree with a lot of the tier lists and I've been grinding hard 3 months.

Whatever you do, just put a quillboar in your deck and that alone will basically cheese everything including pvp when you learn how to time it just right.

Drop him behind enemies just before they attack your incoming push to misdirect and clobber enemy

Here's two video showing what I mean

Just do that to everything. Keep an eye on your hand and dump cheap cost stuff fast if you need quillboar again asap

• 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just started this, and while neat I am not quite sure I get it.
I can basically farm upgrades endlessly? Right? Other than it being a bit slow and lame it seems I can just “quest” over and over for anything from +9-+50 shards for meh dudes. I’m sure that gets painfully slow at some point but right now I am beast mode.

I tend to like cheap fast troops to spam. I can often “Zerg” my opponent but this falls apart with anything that AOEs unless you can distract them, which there are multiple ways.

not sure I think this game is super sophisticated or has any long term stating power, but as iphone games go it fits the narrative

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I can basically farm upgrades endlessly? Right? Other than it being a bit slow and lame it seems I can just “quest” over and over for anything from +9-+50 shards for meh dudes. I’m sure that gets painfully slow at some point but right now I am beast mode.

There is a cap on quests. I forget but you either get to do 20-30 a day. If you dont do that max in a day amount it goes into a bucket that caps at something like 200-300. Can grind a lot but not endlessly.