Blizzard’s Arclight Rumble

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ended up dropping this, progression feels terrible.
Yes it's basically a dead game. Doesn't seem like they've even announced what season 3 is and it's like 10 days out?

There's no communication, no events (you know fun holiday things with extra xp would have been nice), content is only added once per I guess 45 days right now?

It seems like they were given a directive to enter mobile gaming, but with the purchase by Microsoft and Kotick leaving it's just rudderless? I don't know how else you can fail this badly at a mobile game which ostensibly is supposed to take less effort and produce more revenue.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I thought it was decent but like many mobile games these days its just way too power intensive. I really don't need super smooth graphics on my phone. I give a much higher priority to games loading quickly and taking little to no resources to run.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This got old quick. Much faster than Marvel Snap.

SWGOH is my only mobile game now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Alright how'd you guys fair with Onyxia. been playing a few months. my shit is mostly 16-20 even with heavy grinding and her simmons are all lv 30. I'm not mindlessly grinding another 3+ months just to beat this. Everyone here were whales buying their way up to lv 25ish?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Alright how'd you guys fair with Onyxia. been playing a few months. my shit is mostly 16-20 even with heavy grinding and her simmons are all lv 30. I'm not mindlessly grinding another 3+ months just to beat this. Everyone here were whales buying their way up to lv 25ish?

I dunno I quit because it was pointless grinding with no real content or events worth caring about. They failed to copy even the basic bitch $30 to develop chinese mobile game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dunno I quit because it was pointless grinding with no real content or events worth caring about. They failed to copy even the basic bitch $30 to develop chinese mobile game.
Ya I intend to quit soon, figured I'd play to the end since up till now it's been easy free and I'm stuck at work anyways

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The first post-launch content update was released a couple days ago. They’ve added a darkmoon fair weekly event that improves on quests. Permanent 2.5x quest xp increase and max 8 daily quests per day (can store up to 150)

Probably not enough to bring people back, but better than nothing.