Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Chris

Potato del Grande
Knew you'd come around.

Neuro-parasitology might be the direction to head to get to the bottom of this shit.

There's something latent that this kind of shit influences and triggers. I'd love to know what it is.
Oh I've read that one, something about that cat parasite (T. gondii ?) that makes you look after cats also makes you gay somehow if your pregnant mother had it. Made sense when I read it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
More like something that perverses your biological imperatives in some way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
C'mon man. You're off in the deep end right now.
mood-ring-colors-and-meanings-608026_final-26260c28c8664b319b854b479936fbff.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, I tend to think this shit is all in us and it is society and weighing the benefits of that society (camaraderie, survival, etc) that holds that shit back. There has to be some friction and struggle. We have none. We are our own utopian experiment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some people are more prone to things like alcoholism. Some people are prone to this shit. It takes exposure to bring it out of them. None of that being real is off the deep end.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Those 4chan pictures of the autistic lesbian type trannies are so horrifically accurate, turns out it's only bad game devs who are the transitioning type and they are being hired everywhere in California Tech.

Fixed this last part for you.

Cybsled

LEGO thing is probably mostly due to money. Cooling IP probably means less sales, so they pull this to get out of or renegotiate the licensing deal

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
LEGO thing is probably mostly due to money. Cooling IP probably means less sales, so they pull this to get out of or renegotiate the licensing deal

My thoughts. The boycott is alive and well. They scammed some interest again by relaunching Vanilla recently. It's all desperation at this point. My jaw is still hanging open at the news they relaunched Vanilla during TBC.

They need to drop 10.0 on time in order to get past all this and pump the books up again (BFA and SL were still the fastest selling highest selling expacs of all time, that's going to be a water-well that Blizzard can revisit again and again for at least 1 or 2 more expansion cycles)

No chance of a 9.3

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone could write this shit, it's so basic and emotionless.

The thing is that it's always been like this, it was just cool worldbuilding and attached to great games so nobody cared.

Now they suddenly have pretentions of being an epic story at the same time as the worldbuilding and game fell apart, but they have the mental capacity of a child.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They need to drop 10.0 on time in order to get past all this and pump the books up again (BFA and SL were still the fastest selling highest selling expacs of all time, that's going to be a water-well that Blizzard can revisit again and again for at least 1 or 2 more expansion cycles)
I don't belive them.

What metrics are they using for fastest selling? Is it not just that it's all electronic now but we had to go buy discs for the old expansions which for some people would take a few days?

Highest selling? That can't be true since subs peaked at Cataclysm launch.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Based on how they report "monthly active users" and the fine print, I agree it's not out of the realm of possibility there is fine print on "expansion the fastest selling of all time".

Chris

Potato del Grande
Meanwhile FF14 Endwalker has been withdrawn from sale because too many people are playing it.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users