Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1641595831382.png

This dude was just sitting in a chair waiting for someone to lead him into a dark basement and piss on him.

• 4WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
If they were really serious they also could have paid them properly and moved them to Blizzard HQ to use the internal tools too.
No way. Seems everyone who goes into there is changed. I've seen people who made Good Posts™ that were critical of game design decisions of Blizzard go in there and come out posting the most sanitized, safe, dick sucking shit. It's either a cult or they make you sign something that says you will never be outwardly critical of the company on any medium ever.

Is that really a thing or is this just leftoids and their usual pointing to anything and going "SEE ITS THE GAY!" Was Neriak a hive of homosexuality?
Well, it was full of dark elves, so yes.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kinda interesting snippet from Jeff Butler talking about how royalties of WoW led to some of these guys losing sight of things.

shared @ timestamp of relevant point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dont remember anything remotely resembling this level of brain damage in 1990-2010

1641731325970.png

Some kind of sick conditioning has taken hold

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

This is just more "get off my lawn" syndrome.

Twitch chat speak is just the new internet shorthand, although those phrases show up as words in that screen because you dont have TTV installed or the streamer has them disabled.

We looked just as fucking dumb to outsiders when we were using ASCII graphics in BBS chat, or using internet shorthand like LMFAO or what have you back in the day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been doing my lawn dailies for years, it's fucking immaculate.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I dont remember anything remotely resembling this level of brain damage in 1990-2010

View attachment 392008

Some kind of sick conditioning has taken hold

Also these are all emotes that your twitch chat isn't translating into emotes.

Issue is the streamers and chat are so ADHD that words are pointless now and its all reaction emojis.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched a small amount of twitch last year....mainly PoE stuff and one other guy I bumped into that has now not streamed in over a year. Twitch is almost as bad as fucking Twitter. I will never get it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There is no chance on earth I would ever say, or not make fun of "sussy pants Janna uwu"

Young or old, doesn't matter

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I watched a small amount of twitch last year....mainly PoE stuff and one other guy I bumped into that has now not streamed in over a year. Twitch is almost as bad as fucking Twitter. I will never get it.
I used to love watching retro speedruns but RIP to that shit with all the turbofags/trannies that have taken over and fucking ruined it.
I don't give a fuck about your pronouns just bust a WR or even a PB. Faggots.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
This is just more "get off my lawn" syndrome.

Twitch chat speak is just the new internet shorthand, although those phrases show up as words in that screen because you dont have TTV installed or the streamer has them disabled.

We looked just as fucking dumb to outsiders when we were using ASCII graphics in BBS chat, or using internet shorthand like LMFAO or what have you back in the day.

Someone asks you what LMFAO is, you'd say laugh my fucking ass off, they'd say oh ok I get it.

RainbowPls blobDance Sussy gachiBASS catJAM = short for what?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user