Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Kiki

Log Wizard
Runza is a bit more unique, their titular sandwich is kind of like an elongated kolache? My Dad's boss in Canada used to have him smuggle them across the border because he was addicted.

1642380557386.png

Jesus that looks disgusting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It started as a meme but after having it for the first time I can't eat any fast food but Culver's. That shit is top tier fast food. Only other place I'll stop is Chick fil a for breakfast. Culver's definitely feels like the Chick fil a of fast food burger joints.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
It started as a meme but after having it for the first time I can't eat any fast food but Culver's. That shit is top tier fast food. Only other place I'll stop is Chick fil a for breakfast. Culver's definitely feels like the Chick fil a of fast food burger joints.

That's one place I will actually eat the burger at too. Otherwise it's at least 5 guys level+ or something local. But I tell you something, Culvers has the best spicy chicken sandwich. It will change your life

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never heard of Culvers either. Sounds pretty much select locations (yellow? Blue appears to be stav hall, which ive never heard of either). Just makes me curious what is in Virginia that you guys havent heard about cause everything that comes to mind is world wide.
4719997_orig.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Never heard of Culvers either. Sounds pretty much select locations (yellow? Blue appears to be stav hall, which ive never heard of either). Just makes me curious what is in Virginia that you guys havent heard about cause everything that comes to mind is world wide.
4719997_orig.png
Zaxbys. Even right up the road in Maryland I'd never heard of it till going on a road trip down south.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We got a local joint chain here, Detroit metro area, not sure if its nationwide, but its called Bates burgers. They serve shit like coney dogs but are known for their sliders. Really fucking good once in a while after a drunken binge the night before. Def not like shit they serve in white castle which I dont even think resembles beef anymore?

We also have some other "coney" type places which are more sit down or carry out and serve breakfast and other shit. There is all kinds of small chains of those around. Not sure if you would classify those as fast food though.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In the Midwest land is cheap and fat people are plentiful, so it's easy to start up small restaurants, get popular, and expand a bit without leaving the region. A lot of cities will have like 4-5 restaurants of the same "chain" that doesn't exist outside of a 2hour drive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Likely anyone involved in the breast milk theft is gone. That was actually a major story and had a lot of buzz on the leftist blogs. It still gets referenced in the boycott as despicable. A big streamer named Mizkif just blasted Blizzard again last week over it. That story isn't going away and it's strengthened a lot of peoples position against Blizzard. Not everyone waffled over for the latest Classic vanilla relaunch-- the boycott is alive and well.

I'm betting they did a full investigation of who knew about the milk, who drank it, and who didn't report it. I don't believe the bulk of the firings have anything to do with transgenders.

Whoever thought it was funny or laughed about it at the water cooler is gone also.

• 1Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard for $95 a share. Total value $68.7 B

• 4Worf
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Huh, not sure what to think about that. This'll be microsoft's first time fiddling with an MMO since Vanguard wouldn't it?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
At this point Activision is just damaged goods. This is a way for them to try and limp forward with whatever remains of their dignity after Kotick and the board fucked the whole thing up.

Microsoft gets some valuable IP out of the deal which they can then repurpose as they see fit. Do they have a good track record of doing this? No...no they don't.

• 1Seriously?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Microsoft gets some valuable IP out of the deal which they can then repurpose as they see fit. Do they have a good track record of doing this? No...no they don't.
This may be a chance for Microsoft to clean out the management. From all the information that trickled out of there because of the lawsuit and the following shitshow, it looked like Blizzard is a "tenure trumps all" type of ship.

Leadership there seemed to have ignored many ideas for the future of their franchises, and were hell-bent on stupid ones like mobile style retention traps and esports.

EDIT: Disregard that, it's doomed. When your "leadership team" image prominently presents pronouns for everyone, you know they have the wrong priorities:

1642513755949.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
$69 billion is colossal, even for MSFT. They could've waited for it to get cheaper but I have a feeling they were more worried about Tencent pouncing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Everything you play/see/do will be owned by the same people... and you'll be happy

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users