Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's my point. Makes the buyout cheaper.
It isn't like these buyouts happen overnight. This shit has likely been in the works for months. I wouldn't be shocked at all of Microsoft had a hand in "leaking" some of the Cosby Suite shit.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, that's my point. Makes the buyout cheaper.
But... they get less for their money.

It's not an artificial price reduction from bad PR to get good infrastructure and a big playerbase.

The scandals have driven off users and worsened a mass exodus from the company as people don't want to be associated with it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Slow

kinadin

<Gold Donor>

It's not an artificial price reduction from bad PR to get good infrastructure and a big playerbase.

The scandals have driven off users and worsened a mass exodus from the company as people don't want to be associated with it.
Oof.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

LOL this dude teaches young minds...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think it's all exaggerated media bullshit. Alex won't ever be charged with anything.
He never committed any crimes. Sexual harassment isnt a criminal act, you cant be arrested for creepily starring at a womans tits or saying youd love to bang her.

Sexual harassment being taboo is the end result of liberalism. An employee being harassed should be dealt as appropriate regardless of the nature of the harassment but in liberalism sexual harassing someone is for some reason infinitely worse than just harassing them.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He got his punishment already anyways. He got banished to hawaii to live out rest of his life with smoking hot blondie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know why this is difficult.

If you want to buy a $10,000,000,000 company with 10,000 staff and 1,000,000 users... yes you can bomb their PR to make the stocks go down and buy it for $7,500,000,000.

But if the bad PR caused it to now have 5,000 staff and 5,000,000 users... you actually got less users and staff per dollar.

Now I don't know what the exact calculation is, but at the very least it's a risky strategy.

Now if they want to sack most of the staff anyway and just get their hands on the IP, with a plan to rebuild users through investment, that makes much more sense.

• 1Picard
  • 1Slow
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kotick probably had an orgasm. He gets a ton of money, will basically get to leave when deal is over and no longer have to deal with what blizzard has become. Just poof stress gone and hundreds of millions in the bank. I'd retire and live a stress free life of luxury.

As for blizzard, who knows. I'm shocked anti trust keeps letting microsoft buy these guys. They have how many bought studios making games(supposedly) for them now? In 30 years it's gonna be just tecent and microsoft making games, with the occasional 3-5 team working in a office that spit out something cool.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Kotick probably had an orgasm. He gets a ton of money, will basically get to leave when deal is over and no longer have to deal with what blizzard has become. Just poof stress gone and hundreds of millions in the bank. I'd retire and live a stress free life of luxury.

As for blizzard, who knows. I'm shocked anti trust keeps letting microsoft buy these guys. They have how many bought studios making games(supposedly) for them now? In 30 years it's gonna be just tecent and microsoft making games, with the occasional 3-5 team working in a office that spit out something cool.
Dont forget EA, they are still around unless one of the two buys them out, lol.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I'll let you in on a little secret Chris Chris . Ain't one single mother fucker quit this game over some SJW cunts titty milk, or Alex trying to bone down sluts at Blizzcon, or Blizzard sucking China cock, or another other political horseshit.

Blizzard could rape indigenous people of the world, while committing human rights atrocities, and if their game was fun as shit to play nobody would bat a fucking eyelid.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Get charged with what? Wanting to get his dick wet? Jesus ya'll are some dumb motherfuckers.
Well if it was up to the blue hair dykes he would get huing for his crimes against humanity. Too bad law does not work like this. Best they can get is remove his name and characters from WOW. Thats about the extent of his punishment.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'll let you in on a little secret Chris Chris . Ain't one single mother fucker quit this game over some SJW cunts titty milk, or Alex trying to bone down sluts at Blizzcon, or Blizzard sucking China cock, or another other political horseshit.

Blizzard could rape indigenous people of the world, while committing human rights atrocities, and if their game was fun as shit to play nobody would bat a fucking eyelid.
YEah people are not playing wow because its a shit game right now. THey could give 2 fucks about Afeasabi and his finger banging some slut in the bathroom at blizz HQ.

• 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know why this is difficult.

If you want to buy a $10,000,000,000 company with 10,000 staff and 1,000,000 users... yes you can bomb their PR to make the stocks go down and buy it for $7,500,000,000.

But if the bad PR caused it to now have 5,000 staff and 5,000,000 users... you actually got less users and staff per dollar.

Now I don't know what the exact calculation is, but at the very least it's a risky strategy.

Now if they want to sack most of the staff anyway and just get their hands on the IP, with a plan to rebuild users through investment, that makes much more sense.

Imagine being dumb enough to think Microsoft gives a shit about any ActiBliz employee under a C-suite level... Chris Chris come on now. lol

Chris

Potato del Grande

In California? Also it's just self preservation to not be linked with this.

• 1Picard
  • 1Midwit