Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Chris

Potato del Grande
they didn't want to be linked to it so bad .........they paid $68billion to be linked to it
Individual staff can't restructure the company to clean off the stink.

Anyone with Blizzard on their resume is now tainted, you don't want to hire the lactation theif or the one who leaked it to the press.

These people will be taking any opportunity they can get from their contacts or marketable skills to get out - and we know that they ARE getting out.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So are they going to buy Eve Online next for Excel synergies?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Well that's one way too fix it .. I guess even though it might take awhile still can't believe Bobby getting off so easy after everything..

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well that's one way too fix it .. I guess even though it might take awhile still can't believe Bobby getting off so easy after everything..
Yeah shit people who are in power get to ride off into sunset with boats of cash and live out their life in kingly accommodations, News at 11. Shit look at clintons.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Whats gone? Nothing is gone bro. In fact it might be a life saver they threw blizzard if they shake some shit up.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Whats gone? Nothing is gone bro. In fact it might be a life saver they threw blizzard if they shake some shit up.

The people who continually use their influence to push policy in entertainment are going to take advantage of the IP to do just that.

It's all a comprehensive plan of indoctrination, where you can't escape it because they have more money than all of us and the power to take away everything we hold dear.

The only way to fight back against this inevitable trend is to bring back Duke Nukem. Tits, Ass, Guns, Sex, Swearing, Testosterone, Nukes, everything.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The people who continually use their influence to push policy in entertainment are going to take advantage of the IP to do just that.

It's all a comprehensive plan of indoctrination, where you can't escape it because they have more money than all of us and the power to take away everything we hold dear.
So dont consume it, simple as that. And the more that do the same will have a larger impact. Never has there been a better time to vote with wallet. Soon as the money dries up they will change their ways. Money is still king and will win out every time. And if they double down, fuck them. After all its still entertainment, nothing more.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So dont consume it, simple as that. And the more that do the same will have a larger impact. Never has there been a better time to vote with wallet. Soon as the money dries up they will change their ways. Money is still king and will win out every time. And if they double down, fuck them. After all its still entertainment, nothing more.

The well may be a little dry now but they've been indoctrinating an entire generation who've been consumed by tech and distractions. As they grow up and things start to change, they will be the ones voting with their wallet, and voting in a direction that is not what us older generations want.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The well may be a little dry now but they've been indoctrinating an entire generation who've been consumed by tech and distractions. As they grow up and things start to change, they will be the ones voting with their wallet, and voting in a direction that is not what us older generations want.
Wecome to every boomer generation. BTW counter culture will eventually form and win out. Right now it might be cool to be a blue hair tranny, but things will change I still have faith. My kids for an example laugh at all this shit. They see the clown world as im sure many others do.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

My grandpa complains about this daily. Do you sit on your porch and rattle your cane too?

• 1Worf

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Did your granda have to deal with obese trannies trying to coax nine-year-olds to cancel puberty?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Delete Old Man GIF

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Wecome to every boomer generation. BTW counter culture will eventually form and win out. Right now it might be cool to be a blue hair tranny, but things will change I still have faith. My kids for an example laugh at all this shit. They see the clown world as im sure many others do.

Have we ever institutionally raised a generation to hate/change the foundation of America, who is also favorable towards Communism?

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Have we ever institutionally raised a generation to hate/change the foundation of America, who is also favorable towards Communism?
Everybody is a communist cool kid until they grow up and have to work, pay taxes and have kids of their own.