Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think even Tencent wants EA. If anything one of the big social platforms like Google or Facebook would pick up Ubisoft or EA just to avoid being left without a chair when the "metaverse" music stops.

Kotick actually went on CNBC and cited the urgency to get into the Metaverse space as one of the biggest factors for MS.

Not WoW, not Candy Crush, not Warzone. The fucking metaverse:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
He got his punishment already anyways. He got banished to hawaii to live out rest of his life with smoking hot blondie.

Have we seen pictures of this smoking hot blonde?

I don't think even Tencent wants EA. If anything one of the big social platforms like Google or Facebook would pick up Ubisoft or EA just to avoid being left without a chair when the "metaverse" music stops.

Kotick actually went on CNBC and cited the urgency to get into the Metaverse space as one of the biggest factors for MS.

Not WoW, not Candy Crush, not Warzone. The fucking metaverse:

Prediction: Committing acts of terrorism (trolling) in the Metaverse will eventually result in criminal prosecution.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll let you in on a little secret Chris Chris . Ain't one single mother fucker quit this game over some SJW cunts titty milk, or Alex trying to bone down sluts at Blizzcon, or Blizzard sucking China cock, or another other political horseshit.

Blizzard could rape indigenous people of the world, while committing human rights atrocities, and if their game was fun as shit to play nobody would bat a fucking eyelid.

Basically this. People will say differently on social media. But in reality the few that quit something or boycott a company over "moral" issues is so small its unimportant.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He got his punishment already anyways. He got banished to hawaii to live out rest of his life with smoking hot blondie.
True punishment would be forcing him to lead a TLP guild

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In California? Also it's just self preservation to not be linked with this.

None of that shit mattered. Not at all, look at where the stock landed. All the PR nightmare that you believe exists in your fucking head means less than jack and fucking shit to people who just wanna game.

Nestle for example wants to buy all the water rights in the world and be evil as shit, are you dumb enough to think that means anything? I bet you have their products in your home right now. All the scandals in the world mean about jack and fucking shit. Pfizer is a company that has committed more crimes against people and has been fined for more than any other company on earth, does that stop retards like you from sucking their ballbags? Bank of America straight fucked people in the asshole with so many fees and violations did people close their bank accounts? Not enough to give a shit.

You see princess SJW feel good faggotry it all make believe. It's all pretend indignation that amounts to jack and fucking shit. ActiBliz "Bobby Gets Paid" stock rebounded and sold to pre-scandel levels, do you wanna know why? Because it doesn't fucking matter, it will never fucking matter. All the screaming dyke turbo cunts in the world mean nothing in the face of the all mighty dollar.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean people still buy and flaunt their apple products, right? Knowing god damn well they are made in fucking slave pens.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Kotick probably had an orgasm. He gets a ton of money, will basically get to leave when deal is over and no longer have to deal with what blizzard has become. Just poof stress gone and hundreds of millions in the bank. I'd retire and live a stress free life of luxury.

As for blizzard, who knows. I'm shocked anti trust keeps letting microsoft buy these guys. They have how many bought studios making games(supposedly) for them now? In 30 years it's gonna be just tecent and microsoft making games, with the occasional 3-5 team working in a office that spit out something cool.
I don't think the government does jack shit about anti-trust anymore. Just look at big tech social media. YouTube is pretty much the only game in town for video platforms.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think the government does jack shit about anti-trust anymore. Just look at big tech social media. YouTube is pretty much the only game in town for video platforms.

More future telling from Idiocracy :p

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Then why is it I have to sit through boring ass, god damned, anti trust trainings at my work EVERY damn year? (thats rhetorical question)

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the bigger question at this point is what is the future of Battle.net going forward. Because I can certainly see a scenario where not only is MS going to offer the games in Game Pass, they will also sell the games beyond Battle.net, namely Steam (isn't this what happened with Destiny?).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think the bigger question at this point is what is the future of Battle.net going forward. Because I can certainly see a scenario where not only is MS going to offer the games in Game Pass, they will also sell the games beyond Battle.net, namely Steam (isn't this what happened with Destiny?).
Game pass launches battle net launcher in turn launching wow launcher?

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users