Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sitting here reading this and watching asmongold comment on Bellulars take on Furor. Bellular comes off as such a sjw pussy that I unsubbed from him, Asmongold really wants to blame everything on Furor and has no sympathy. I think this will all come out in the courts and we will more than likely see Furor vindicated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sitting here reading this and watching asmongold comment on Bellulars take on Furor. Bellular comes off as such a sjw pussy that I unsubbed from him, Asmongold really wants to blame everything on Furor and has no sympathy. I think this will all come out in the courts and we will more than likely see Furor vindicated.
I think that everything is true. Furor can be both a toxic arsehole who damaged WoW with his ego AND also be convinient scapegoat as clearly his descisions were approved by others.

Do we actually know what Furor personally designed/wrote by the way? He wasn't a Blizzard original and I think got hired during WoWs production? I know he was working for them by the time AQ40 came out as people were complaining about him because C'thun was broken.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
It's a lot of jerking off about rumors about the story of a video game. Who even gives a shit about WoW story? It's not like the game systems are all so good it's a "man if only the story was good too!" kind of deal. Systems are so bad, people don't even bother bringing them up anymore. The game did fine when lore was the realm of weirdo autists.

As for Bellular, the 'WoW content creators' all have these tepid, room temperature IQ takes because that's the kind of person who watches WoW content creators. Anyone who makes their living off of this shit can't be expected to express any provocative or interesting opinions. The only reason Zach sort of skirts this is because he's already made enough to live off of for the rest of his life and actually doesn't give a shit. Even then, he hedges his controversial stuff too much.

• 2Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’ll never understand why anyone gives 2 shits about Asmongold and give him clicks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’ll never understand why anyone gives 2 shits about Asmongold and give him clicks.
Guy is an idiot anyways. He had ample opportunity to keep an insane cash flow going - all he had to do was keep generating content. But instead, he's a hillbilly retard who never left his mom's titty, let her death break him down mentally, and he'll likely be mostly broke/irrelevant in another 5-8 or so years. He also has 0 life skills and has been adamant that all he ever wanted to do in life is play video games. Total fuckin' loser.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Reading the last few pages, seems to me the only difference between the fine folks here and the stupid ass loser WoW content creators is that they make thousands of bucks by doing the same shit you're doing here for free.

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 14 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
thats-so-raven-ow.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guy is an idiot anyways. He had ample opportunity to keep an insane cash flow going - all he had to do was keep generating content. But instead, he's a hillbilly retard who never left his mom's titty, let her death break him down mentally, and he'll likely be mostly broke/irrelevant in another 5-8 or so years. He also has 0 life skills and has been adamant that all he ever wanted to do in life is play video games. Total fuckin' loser.

deeply rustles blizztard, so im good with it

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
deeply rustles blizztard, so im good with it
Oh, same. I love that he triggers all the blue hairs, absolutely. I'm just pointing out that the guy is a colossal retard in how he's handling his Twitch channel, with very limited prospects at long-term success. Especially with WoW's fade into irrelevance.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Asmon likely won't ever go broke simply because he just doesn't spend money on... anything. Well, maybe he'll go broke from needing new teeth every 2 years.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Asmon likely won't ever go broke simply because he just doesn't spend money on... anything. Well, maybe he'll go broke from needing new teeth every 2 years.
0 chance he's feeding himself out of a garden he's tending. Chances are he's Doordashing like 95% of his food - I haven't seen a single "gamer" Twitch channel that doesn't use food delivery for 95% of their meals. Then you've got bills, taxes, etc. Op-ex adds up, even if you "don't spend money".

I'm not saying the guy is going broke tomorrow and obviously he'll keep generating revenue from Twitch for a number of years. But, "Twitch fame" doesn't last, especially if you're not generating content on a CONSTANT basis or if you're trying to generate content off shit nobody cares about. And Asmon doesn't strike me as the type of guy to be smart about investing.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Dude invested most of his cash and he walks to go get Taco Bell and Wendy's every day. He'll probably be fine for a while.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He's a fair amount smarter than his Asmongold persona. Plus, I think we'd all be surprised just how much money he has made over the last few years. Even just leaving it in a shitty savings account is likely enough to keep him going indefinitely. Hes never upgraded his lifestyle, ever. Which is already "smarter" than 99% of the US

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Asmongold invested basically everything he made during his high years and didn't lifestyle creep, he's going to be fine coasting basement dweller neckbeards lifestyle for basically the rest of his life.

(Basically what the post that popped in above while I was typing says, curse you Khane)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wow they really gotta sexualize men here. Thought this was 2022 - all bodies are beautiful

I had an older lady on an elevator tell me "all the boys wear such long shorts now" in response to seeing my basketball shorts go below my knee.

"Can't see your legs at all" while giving me the up and down staring the entire elevator ride. I just chuckled and said "yea that's the style now". Very 1950's office secretary harassmenty. I'd like to see the reaction to a man saying the same thing. Probably kicked out of the community within a week.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude invested most of his cash and he walks to go get Taco Bell and Wendy's every day. He'll probably be fine for a while.

He could essentially live off the interest of the money he's made just in a normal high interest bank account without making a single investment.

He clocked in 1,800,000 dollars from 2020 alone in Twitch subscription money and ad revenue. So add his YouTube and other potential deals he has going-- he has cleared well over 2 million in a 12 month period.

If he maintains current lifestyle he can quit streaming immediately without going broke. I think dodordash every day would still only put him at 40,000 in expenses a year.

edit: Khane beat me

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
He owns all his assets free and clear so basically his only monthly expenses are utilities, food, gas, insurance, taxes, and whatever he spends on entertainment outside of his stream. Keep in mind just about anything that appears on his streams or youtube can probably be deducted from taxes as a business expense, even from his "anonymous" twitch channel, assuming he has an actual accountant and keeps his receipts/invoices organized.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Asmon is great with money, I don't know. I just know that most of these top streamers are making so much goddamn money that they don't have to budget like most Americans. Because of that, they make some REALLY fucking stupid financial choices. On top of that, after the ice storm in Texas last year(TONS of the top streamers all titty fuck each other in the same neighborhood/house), it really opened my eyes on how fuckin' utterly lacking they are in ANY sort of "lifeskill"/common sense areas.

I'm sure some of them have done smart things with their finances, but I think people give them a LOT more credit than they deserve in terms of their financial/life acumen.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He could for sure end up penniless but he comes off way more hoarder/hermit/miser than a tardo buying a new sports car every time one throws a rod because he's never in his life had an oil change.