Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dude is way smarter and put together than you want to give him credit for. Have you ever even watched any of his content?

I had the complete wrong impression of him for years, but I started listening to his commentary vids on Youtube every once in awhile. He has a good head on his shoulders and a lot of common sense.

Yes but also no. Do you (still) have a smear of old blood next to your bed from your bleeding gums where you would wipe your mouth and then wipe the wall when you woke up each morning? Did you lose a bunch of your teeth due to terrible habits and then also just not get them fixed when you had the money to do so? Just changing clothes wasn't a thing he was all that good at. Having to put out your mother after she lit herself on fire due to smoking while on oxygen is some real white trash bingo. He achieved success through becoming an apotheosis of the World of Warcraft player and bless him for it but let's not put him on too high a pedestal. He can 100% say very smart things about vidya and player psychology but if he was hospitalized tomorrow over a vitamin deficiency or infected bedsores or some other 100% preventable 100% treatable condition that he let get completely out of hand not a single person on the planet would be surprised.

• 3Truth!
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goonsquad Officer
Maybe Asmon is great with money, I don't know. I just know that most of these top streamers are making so much goddamn money that they don't have to budget like most Americans. Because of that, they make some REALLY fucking stupid financial choices. On top of that, after the ice storm in Texas last year(TONS of the top streamers all titty fuck each other in the same neighborhood/house), it really opened my eyes on how fuckin' utterly lacking they are in ANY sort of "lifeskill"/common sense areas.

I'm sure some of them have done smart things with their finances, but I think people give them a LOT more credit than they deserve in terms of their financial/life acumen.
He also doesn't drink or do drugs so he won't slippery slope his money up his nose

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Asmongold is a twitch streamer who isn't a tranny or rapist.

He's a diamond in the rough.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yes but also no. Do you (still) have a smear of old blood next to your bed from your bleeding gums where you would wipe your mouth and then wipe the wall when you woke up each morning? Did you lose a bunch of your teeth due to terrible habits and then also just not get them fixed when you had the money to do so? Just changing clothes wasn't a thing he was all that good at. Having to put out your mother after she lit herself on fire due to smoking while on oxygen is some real white trash bingo. He achieved success through becoming an apotheosis of the World of Warcraft player and bless him for it but let's not put him on too high a pedestal. He can 100% say very smart things about vidya and player psychology but if he was hospitalized tomorrow over a vitamin deficiency or infected bedsores or some other 100% preventable 100% treatable condition that he let get completely out of hand not a single person on the planet would be surprised.
Yeah but at least he's not fat.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I blame his success on how difficult it is to get rid of his incredibly punchable face off your recommended. I really hope just opening this thread doesn't start that nightmare again.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I blame his success on how difficult it is to get rid of his incredibly punchable face off your recommended. I really hope just opening this thread doesn't start that nightmare again.
Yeah he definitely has beaten the Youtube algorithm into submission, he pops up everywhere.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I was wondering why he was constantly showing in my feed DESPITE clicking the 'not interested' button. Someone here told me this site was to blame. Dammit lol

His stupid 'SHOCKED O' face is still showing up in my recommended vids...

Fucker

Log Wizard
Someone linked a video of a convicted felon and now his videos are all over the page. Fucking Youtube.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't know much about the guy, but this is fucking funny.

1643859652625.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 13 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>