Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Rali

Trakanon Raider
He bought Candy Crush because it was making millions then allocated capital to market and develop Candy Crush. Genius.

Are you having/have you had, a stroke?

I mean, we get it, Blizzard fucked up WoW (and seemingly your whole life) and you hold Bobby personally responsible. I cannot see where anyone said he bought Candy Crush to develop Candy Crush. He obviously bought a game that was making millions to direct those millions into other games/acquisitions. You know, like CEO's do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you having/have you had, a stroke?

I mean, we get it, Blizzard fucked up WoW (and seemingly your whole life) and you hold Bobby personally responsible. I cannot see where anyone said he bought Candy Crush to develop Candy Crush. He obviously bought a game that was making millions to direct those millions into other games/acquisitions. You know, like CEO's do?
So what did that capital add value to? Seems to me that it's being siphoned off to fill his own pockets.

An example of a CEO adding value is Disney buying Marvel and then adding things from that brand to theme parks, something that would have never existed without Bob Iger.

Buying a game company who continue to make games, just with less funding, is removing value.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea, and don't care to go and look. Maybe the shareholders know? Maybe you could go and find that information out and write another huge post about how Bobby fucked your dog?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have no idea, and don't care to go and look. Maybe the shareholders know? Maybe you could go and find that information out and write another huge post about how Bobby fucked your dog?
So why are you sucking Bobby's disgusting circumcised Jew dick if you don't actually know what value he added?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So why are you sucking Bobby's disgusting circumcised Jew dick if you don't actually know what value he added?

Nobody is sucking his dick or even likes the guy. Everyone was pissed when Activision bought Blizzard because it was expected to go to shit over time. Thing is not everyone is a complete fucking retard like you Chris. What value did he add you ask? The goddamn stock price speaks for itself dick tard. He literally created fucking billions, just because you are a permapoor who doesn't understand how money works doesn't mean anyone should be teaching the basics of fucking business, and you have the fucking audacity to call yourself an "educator" once again proving that the entire teaching profession needs a bullet in their head.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Rali

Trakanon Raider
I am not sucking his dick, just pointing out your retardation. "Hurr durr, he bought Candy Crush so he could make Candy Crush".....

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nobody is sucking his dick or even likes the guy. Everyone was pissed when Activision bought Blizzard because it was expected to go to shit over time. Thing is not everyone is a complete fucking retard like you Chris. What value did he add you ask? The goddamn stock price speaks for itself dick tard. He literally created fucking billions, just because you are a permapoor who doesn't understand how money works doesn't mean anyone should be teaching the basics of fucking business, and you have the fucking audacity to call yourself an "educator" once again proving that the entire teaching profession needs a bullet in their head.
You seem really angry, I think you are just projecting your own failures onto me.

Anyone can take a billion dollars, buy already successful companies, then see the value of the company continue to rise by doing nothing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You seem really angry, I think you are just projecting your own failures onto me.

Anyone can take a billion dollars, buy already successful companies, then see the value of the company continue to rise by doing nothing.

Yes it's called using assets to acquire other assests. It's a very basic concept. It's not that fucking simple though, you need to know what to acquire and for the right amount.

If anyone could do it then why don't you have a billion dollar business?

Your stupidity is exhausting.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes it's called using assets to acquire other assests. It's a very basic concept. It's not that fucking simple though, you need to know what to acquire and for the right amount.

If anyone could do it then why don't you have a billion dollar business?

Your stupidity is exhausting.
You need capital to start the process, which is why it's all Jews.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You need capital to start the process, which is why it's all Jews.

15xyk1-1466091717.jpg

Also, can we have the Nazi reaction added back to this part of the forum? We kinda need it here lol

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the fk do you guys keep falling into his trap of inexhaustible ignorance on the issue.

oh-stop-it.gif

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Don't tell him that Jewish people funded the controller he plays WoW with. He might blow a gasket.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All video games are a trick to make goy waste their lives, this is now the premier homesteading and caber tossing discussion forum

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Are you joking right now?

The direction of capital investment is a cornerstone of a CEO. Sure they make some of it at the behest of the CFO or others in the company but the CEO is directly responsible for issuing the final guidance.

I don't know why you all are trying to fight this so hard, he did his job, made BILLIONS per year, I don't know how you could argue that he wasn't a good CEO.

He bought companies that did well?

YOU MEAN LIKE EVERY SUCCESSFUL COMPANY EVER?

Have you looked into other companies and the purchases they make?

So wait, now we are jumping to "He didn't PERSONALLY do anything!" as an argument?

So, by this logic, all managers who don't directly add to a project and just DIRECT people to action should be fired.

I mean lets apply that to education, principals should be let go?

Come on now man, you are a teacher, you need to at least think critically and let go of emotion.

I get what you are getting at but people need to understand that it's not the purpose of a CEO to be likable or to ensure that a company is producing content that is enjoyable by all standards. Sure those things may be a BYPRODUCT of their roles interaction with the market and their purpose but they aren't the primary purpose.

Also I do think that it's a bit silly to say that the companies that he oversaw DIDN'T make good games. They didn't make games that WE like but people here need to understand that games like FARMVILLE make an ABSURD amount of money because they know how to fine tune the line between milking their userbase and providing an entertaining / enjoyable game.

Most of us share the standpoint that the process of that tuning is shady as shit, and I 100% agree, It's predatory as fuck. There is a LONG list of games and game types that I won't ever let my kids play because they are nothing more than emotionally manipulative gambling simulators.

The unfortunate reality is that people find those games enjoyable AND people spend a ton of money in those games. So what do you tell a business, don't venture into that model?

---

View attachment 398136
Agreed on most points, but there's a good argument (but an untestable hypothesis) that someone else could have done a lot better with the same assets (specifically the Blizzard IPs) by investing in them very differently.

There's no way to know, because you obviously can't re-run the experiment, but it's definitely imaginable where different decisions could have been made and Activision/Blizzard was in a very different shape right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
that wouldn't have been the CEO of ABKs job, that would be some other executive in charge of blizzard.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A guy whose job is to manage assets and make profits acquires valuable assets at a good rate and turns billions in profit, but somehow he's bad at his job? A whole lot of you are just literally retarded. Blaming a ceo for shit like your waifu's storyline being trashed? You're dumb. At least if you wanna hate the guy do it for something like overwatch or hots.

Chris' angry ignorant rants are just proof that we need more men and less bitches in education.

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
A guy whose job is to manage assets and make profits acquires valuable assets at a good rate and turns billions in profit, but somehow he's bad at his job? A whole lot of you are just literally retarded. Blaming a ceo for shit like your waifu's storyline being trashed? You're dumb. At least if you wanna hate the guy do it for something like overwatch or hots.

Chris' angry ignorant rants are just proof that we need more men and less bitches in education.
Yes I'm a bitch for wanting some accountability for these leeches, real men agree to whatever globohomocorp wants.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Jews with lots of capital buy successful buisnesses and take credit for the success, then retards like this defend them.

Please explain how Bobby Kotick helped Candy Crush, Call of Duty or WoW be successes.

Tell me about the time the jew took your lunch money.

Own a business, not a jew. I've met one jew in all 50 years of my life. He wasn't even a business man. He coached 5 national championship teams in college baseball.

Good CEO's increase the the stock price. Average CEO's keep the business afloat. There's a LOT in keeping the doors open on a large business that a LOT of people seem to think they would be better at that may or may not have issues keeping their own books in order that contains their income and house bills.

I'll see myself out before hitler makes an appearance, kind of sounds like he has already though.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf