Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Cybsled

It's 100% something to do with money and/or access to their proprietary data/coding/etc. ActiBliz wouldn't give a shit otherwise

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Add this company to places Elon Musk needs to clean out and redeem
You might be onto something there. Notice the one girl remaining after the layoffs isnt even included in the left picture. They probably hated her ass cause she wasnt a super cunt.
7i1krtk8_the-photo-highlighted-a-conspicuous-absence-of-women-from-twitter_625x300_21_November_22.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You might be onto something there. Notice the one girl remaining after the layoffs isnt even included in the left picture. They probably hated her ass cause she wasnt a super cunt.
7i1krtk8_the-photo-highlighted-a-conspicuous-absence-of-women-from-twitter_625x300_21_November_22.jpg

Can go both ways ya. The non feminist ones are labeled "misogynist females".

It is an actual out of control problem damaging our economy and standard of living.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

She could be a super cunt, but also good at her job which would make them hate her so much more

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This was a couple weeks ago but Samwise left Blizz. Not a huge blow to Blizz but his art was pretty inspirational to all the old GOOD stuff blizzard did.

TLDW: personal reasons mostly related to his father, and wants to work on his own stuff that he wholly owns.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have lots of memories when I was younger reading the Warcraft 2 instruction manual and various blizzard strategy guides and seeing his name all over the place on art.

• 3Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 507588

These types of lawsuits usually end up costing the company tons, but of course it's never reported as it goes completely against the current narrative.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider

Although his conclusion will probably be that it just wasn't diverse enough.

• 4Worf
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
WTF is this shit? I do like how the Ukraine bots/propaganda folks still attack him in the comments.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So how long until D4 and WoW are on the Game Pass Ultimate? And how long until the create a Game Pass Ultimate Family?

joz123

Potato del Grande
So how long until D4 and WoW are on the Game Pass Ultimate? And how long until the create a Game Pass Ultimate Family?
They will go the ESO route and have a portion of it free and make you pay for the rest of the game.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
In case you dont know, that guy is a pretty big piece of shit;

• 2Like
  • 1Moron