Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you play fucking mobile games in general, you’re part of the fucking problem. Nothing but a barren dickless cockholster if you even downloaded Diablo immortal.

How the fuck do you cuntrags expect this goddamn industry to change when you’re still sucking the sweat and cobwebs out of Blizzards musty, mustard-streaked panties?

Seeing that worthless thread have serious replies makes me want to light my entire vidya collection on fire. Do you all have no sense of pride? Diablo Immortal? Shadowlands? Ubisoft? EA? Lootboxes? You all fucking deserve it.

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The number of jack asses on this board that sheeped into that one. Way too high.
I didn't even touch Diablo Immortal, because it was obvious that it was a reskin of a failed Netease game. Who on this board would even play this and invest money in it?

Diablo Immortal was the first time I've felt like my money was wasted.
1657581852462.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Seeing that worthless thread have serious replies makes me want to light my entire vidya collection on fire. Do you all have no sense of pride?

Not only do they have a sense of pride, but they have a sense of accomplishment.

1657599373679.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The more you realize it's an intentional, blind agenda and tune out their attempted excuse making, the better.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Rumor says: Outlook not so good:

oops.png

I guess it's obvious that if Dragonflight flops heads will have to roll.

ion.jpg

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes and replaced with Microsoft's

"Hello, I am David. I am a balding caucasian man wearing a burgundy sweater vest. I am slightly hard of hearing and have large glasses."

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably already discussed....but I decided since WotLK is probably my favorite all around gaming experience in my life to do some research on who is there still. Really, nobody I care about is still there. Maybe Samwise Didier? Its hard. But I opted not to support the vampires leeching off the creativity of others.

Anyway, during this I discovered that Rob Pardo's studio and Chris Kaleiki's studio were both funded in part by Riot. And it appears that Mike Morhaime's studios are at least taking some Riot money. Pardo's studio looks woke as fuck, but chances are they all are. Anyway, did Riot manage to score the best Blizzard talent via venture capital and will scoop up the rewards?

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Probably already discussed....but I decided since WotLK is probably my favorite all around gaming experience in my life to do some research on who is there still. Really, nobody I care about is still there. Maybe Samwise Didier? Its hard. But I opted not to support the vampires leeching off the creativity of others.

Anyway, during this I discovered that Rob Pardo's studio and Chris Kaleiki's studio were both funded in part by Riot. And it appears that Mike Morhaime's studios are at least taking some Riot money. Pardo's studio looks woke as fuck, but chances are they all are. Anyway, did Riot manage to score the best Blizzard talent via venture capital and will scoop up the rewards?

The Sock has forecasted Riot going big and having the answers

Time will tell

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Anyway, did Riot manage to score the best Blizzard talent via venture capital and will scoop up the rewards?
Riot scored the best talent by offering humane working conditions, great pay, and big dick successful games (LoL/Valorant/Runeterra/TfT) along with one of the only two successful industry eSports industries that are corporate-grown.

It turns out when you just make great games, you make great money, and can reinvest into your IPs / company using said money.

• 1Truth!

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It turns out when you just make great games, you make great money, and can reinvest into your IPs / company using said money.
It also helped that Daddy Tencent was mostly hands-off, while Daddy Kotick was borderline retarded to believe that the "PC master race" Blizzard fanbase is going to suddenly convert to mobile games, just so he can milk them even more.

• 1Truth!

Cybsled

Mobile gaming is big money, they just fucked up in who they marketed it to.

If you try to market a cheeseburger at a vegan convention, don’t be surprised when the audience tears you apart

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users