Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Another new lawsuit

She met some guy, acted like a whore sent him pictures of her asshole, let him lay pipe a few times, then as a favor and being a good fucking dude the guy gives the worthless cunt a job. Now all of a sudden because she found new dick I guess he is considered to be harassing her, and somehow this is all Bobby Koticks fault?

Get the fuck out of here. If it acts like a whore, smells like a whore, and dresses as a whore it's nothing more than a whore.

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, Blizzard shit-canned the dude a month after the girl reported his behavior to HR... seems like the type of case Bliz would put forth to say, "See, we are taking this type of thing seriously now and taking appropriate action."

In other words, she has no case. And by suing Bliz, you have to question her motives. Which should bring into question her part of the "he said, she said."

Maybe they should sue her for defamation.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She met some guy, acted like a whore sent him pictures of her asshole, let him lay pipe a few times, then as a favor and being a good fucking dude the guy gives the worthless cunt a job. Now all of a sudden because she found new dick I guess he is considered to be harassing her, and somehow this is all Bobby Koticks fault?

Get the fuck out of here. If it acts like a whore, smells like a whore, and dresses as a whore it's nothing more than a whore.

Lose Willy Wonka GIF
Dont care to read article if thats the case. Bitch is looking for an out of court settlement. Destroyed dudes career in the process, cause even if its Blizzard, he cant use them as a reference and now his names in the news and.. ya - he's working somewhere making half what he should be getting paid now. Doomer' or not - this shit is not going to end well.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Dont care to read article if thats the case. Bitch is looking for an out of court settlement. Destroyed dudes career in the process, cause even if its Blizzard, he cant use them as a reference and now his names in the news and.. ya - he's working somewhere making half what he should be getting paid now. Doomer' or not - this shit is not going to end well.

His only mistake was ever helping her get a job in the first place.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

It would be nice if it was more, but best guesses:
  • This could be due to the Microsoft talks, as in Microsoft would want to negotiate with them, and not have a already existing contract in place.
  • It could also just be a negotiation tactics, and like many negotiations, will go down to the last minute, when both sides scramble to get the best deal before the deadline.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Chinese want an absurd share if you publish in their territory. They also want to steal any info they can from your company. This is just one of many companies pulling out of China.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Chinese want an absurd share if you publish in their territory. They also want to steal any info they can from your company. This is just one of many companies pulling out of China.
Microsoft pulled LinkedIn out of China for similar reasons, so neither MS nor China may be interested in keeping this going.

• 1Like

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Microsoft pulled LinkedIn out of China for similar reasons, so neither MS nor China may be interested in keeping this going.
I don't blame Blizzard or MS for pulling out. China is on track to be the most heavily surveillanced country in the world if they're not there already. I'd rather get spied on by a democratic nation than these bunch of assholes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Diablo Immortal® co-development and publishing is covered under a separate agreement between the two companies.

Mist Mist co developed by netease.

Fuck you bitch. I was right, you were wrong.

"Its just a publisher for China." Debunked by official sources.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Diablo Immortal® co-development and publishing is covered under a separate agreement between the two companies.

Mist Mist co developed by netease.

Fuck you bitch. I was right, you were wrong.

"Its just a publisher for China." Debunked by official sources.
This is all I claimed. It's a NetEase engine, with Blizzard mechanics design, and who the fuck knows which of the two sets of assholes came up with the monetization. Certainly seems Kotick-y enough.
1668821819858.png

EDIT: Can't believe I'm responding to a crazy person.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd love to know their full list of demands for Actiblizz to decide it wasn't worth the money. No Western progressive bullshit wouldn't get the job done. They must have also wanted something like 100% of collectible user data. Hell, maybe China didn't really want them at all. We've seen them pull back on the amount of Western films they allow.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I'd love to know their full list of demands for Actiblizz to decide it wasn't worth the money. No Western progressive bullshit wouldn't get the job done. They must have also wanted something like 100% of collectible user data. Hell, maybe China didn't really want them at all. We've seen them pull back on the amount of Western films they allow.
I was in the same train of thought. My first knee jerk reaction was that Blizzard was just protesting China because they want to keep all of their faggots and the agenda intact. But then I recalled that Blizzard had no problem removing Skeletons and other funky stuff to appease them throughout the years.

Then I recalled the news about Diablo Immortal having facial recognition software in the Chinese clients base code. Knowing enough that Xi Jinping is pushing for each and every game/platform for a game to have that same facial recognition AI. Then their data collection methods on each and every citizen they have in order to push their agenda. Compare that stuff to what is happening with Tiktok and you we could guess that they are trying to push for data collection worldwide through WoW and other Blizzard titles. That data is power if we're to learn anything from IG, FB, etc. Money is always a point of contention - but even if Blizzard is only receiving 20% of the profit instead of 80% (pulling those numbers out of my ass), its their only option.

But I actually just believe its Microsoft putting an end to the relationship until the buyout finishes and nothing near as SEKRET as all that above. Maybe Im wrong, idk, but I doubt it.