Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
who did not see this coming? In the end ol' Bobbeh is gonna walk away from this even more richer and powerful. And pronouns will be left crying in the corner

As they are hunted down and terminated one by one haha. If Blizzard wasn't such a powerhouse name I think they'd shutter the entire thing, but they will likely push out anyone that is of any risk to them at all and leave it at that.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
"around a fortnight ago, we discovered Activision Blizzard had also been in talks about a separate lawsuit"

Drums Eye Roll GIF

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's all retarded bullshit, if anything the only take away from this is "Get Woke, Go Broke". If Blizzard never hired SJW losers this would of never been a story.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Damn, forgot about this thread when I posted it to WoW Classic.

Is that even transphobic? Is it transphobic to think that it's not transphobic?
I learned yesterday that transphobia is not the preferred term as it's ableist against people with actual phobias and frames 'systemic oppression' as simply an irrational fear.

Tune in tomorrow for more "Tales from the Purity Spiral"!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe Blizzard was right to remove some emotes. Or maybe we should just burn this whole thing down:

Maybe... It IS an important and good decision to remove the fart after all..jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2Brony
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Has anyone ever visited the MMO-Champion forums and found their moderation is pretty Toxic? Whenever you call out the blue-hair'd gender militias and how it's damaging WoW, you earn a ban.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, forgot about this thread when I posted it to WoW Classic.

Is that even transphobic? Is it transphobic to think that it's not transphobic?
Ray Finkle was not a man who identified as a woman. He was a man pretending to be a woman as part of an elaborate criminal revenge plot against Dan Marino and the Miami Dolphins. Cross-dressers are not transexual.

Similarly, a heterosexual male being disgusted by the revelation that he kissed another man is not anything-phobic.

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ray Finkle was not a man who identified as a woman. He was a man pretending to be a woman as part of an elaborate criminal revenge plot against Dan Marino and the Miami Dolphins. Cross-dressers are not transexual.

Similarly, a heterosexual male being disgusted by the revelation that he kissed another man is not anything-phobic.
My assumption as well. Had to ask because the prevailing trend is to label it transphobic. Even my wife, who tends to passively land on the liberal side of arguments out of misplaced kindness and avoiding confrontation thought it wasn't transphobic. This was even with me giving her the flimsiest excuse to disagree with me and laughing halfway through the question.

Cybsled

It was also a partial parody of The Crying Game, which was a hot movie at the time. That movie dealt with an actual transgender person, though

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everything is transphobic, from movie references to traditional families.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Watching Kripp play Mercenaries and I'm not sure what this even is. I figure the actual game will emerge after he finishes all the busywork?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Correct - cross dressers are not transsexual (they have not medically/surgically transitioned). However, as per Queer Theory - cross dressers are considered "trans" because "trans" is an umbrella term that includes transsexuals, cross dressers, gender fluids, non binary etc etc

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have full faith in Blizzard to recover. They're going to ride the success and money from making a graphics only change to a 20 year game that they can't keep the servers online to restore their former glory.

• 1Worf

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Laughs in Camelot Unchained

How is Camelot Unchained doing these days? The first thread on it was 8 years ago and its still in beta...

Also Crowfall seems to have released and died. Was it ever officially released?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf