Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
...is it? Final Fantasy is the Japanese doing Western Fantasy and Endwalker is based on ancient greek drama and philosophy.

You realise that half of gaming is Japanese devs right?
And? Were talking about degeneracy here, the flavor of it doesnt matter. Id bet money theres a bunch of disgusting weebs erping it up in a FF14 goldshire somewhere.

As far as Blizzard lols, apparently women had a problem with their breast milk being stolen. Though not sure whats worse, dudes stealing breastmilk or women who cant not make a mess with pumping or find a system to organize their pumped milk.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is pumping breast milk just something one does at work? Store fluids in the company fridge?

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
And? Were talking about degeneracy here, the flavor of it doesnt matter. Id bet money theres a bunch of disgusting weebs erping it up in a FF14 goldshire somewhere.

As far as Blizzard lols, apparently women had a problem with their breast milk being stolen. Though not sure whats worse, dudes stealing breastmilk or women who cant not make a mess with pumping or find a system to organize their pumped milk.

FF14 has clubs, gay bars and prostitutes in player housing. But it's all instanced so you can choose to interact with it or not. Well.. one city does have an apocalyptic decadence theme and there's a mandatory quest to dance on stage in a pole dancing club lol.

It also has fully featured musical instruments which bards play by the teleport crystal in Limsa, it's comfy.

It's a virtual world so why not have emergant player behaviour driven by real life things? Do you refuse to play Grand Theft Auto because of the sexual content?

Remmeber when WoW had a player prostitute herself for an epic mount back in the day?

• 3Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is pumping breast milk just something one does at work? Store fluids in the company fridge?
I saw that shit on reddit and that was my first thought as well. Why the fuck would you have breast milk at work anyways? Are they bringing their babies to work? If so, why? Never mind the retarded faggots taking their breast milk. One does not excuse the other, but ffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Do you ever leave your house?

I haven't had to deal with The Company Fridge since I was working my way through college. It never had breast milk in it and no one ever pumped breast milk during breaks.

edit - also

roomer.jpg

pic related

• 5Like
  • 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here's the thing: Calling FFXIV "a tranny game" is pure projection, especially from staunch "anti-SJW" types like BoozeCube. This is when you externalize perceived negative attributes on to other things (mostly other people, but it also can be things), as a form of self-defense of your fragile ego. Because the thing you liked (WoW in this case) surely can't be bad, so that "other game" must be a "tranny game".

I get it, he liked WoW a lot, but this is what WoW has become:

And these are it's players:

And these are it's developers:

Sad story:

View attachment 387228

You are projecting a bit, I haven't said Faggot Fantasy is a bad game, I haven't given it enough of a chance to give an honest opinion on it.

But my point still stands that you guys hop in the Bliz threads and tongue bathe Sonys nutsack nonstop.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If the kids were conceived during Blizzcons or Cosby suite sessions they're legally allowed to bring their children at work.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

The office isn't the place for some whores titty milk. That is unprofessional as fuck, so in this case everyone is awful.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You are projecting a bit, I haven't said Faggot Fantasy is a bad game, I haven't given it enough of a chance to give an honest opinion on it.

But my point still stands that you guys hop in the Bliz threads and tongue bathe Sonys nutsack nonstop.

Play the fucking game you stubborn fuck :D

• 3Like