Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I imagine this is how the some-thousands-odd people still playing EverQuest on Live feel about WoW's 'cartoony' feel.
So in a decade some of those guys will be the next Nirgon, and fund scammy Kickstarters for vague promises of a "WoW-like experiences, but without the woke, when everything turned to shit"?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
If you are an adult who likes anime, you either turn into a tranny or a racist.

I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So in a decade some of those guys will be the next Nirgon, and fund scammy Kickstarters for vague promises of a "WoW-like experiences, but without the woke, when everything turned to shit"?

Got just the game for you:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I mean ill play classic over and over again before I play that gay furry jap shit.
AggressiveMeagerAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

Enjoy your tranny god of the maze while surrounded by yiffing foxes (cow people for classic I guess).

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I enjoy ffxiv for what it is, but you guys are getting a bit defensive about someone not liking it.
Here's the thing: Calling FFXIV "a tranny game" is pure projection, especially from staunch "anti-SJW" types like BoozeCube. This is when you externalize perceived negative attributes on to other things (mostly other people, but it also can be things), as a form of self-defense of your fragile ego. Because the thing you liked (WoW in this case) surely can't be bad, so that "other game" must be a "tranny game".

I get it, he liked WoW a lot, but this is what WoW has become:
1639177180741.png

And these are it's players:
1639177394816.jpeg

And these are it's developers:
1639177551433.jpeg

Sad story:

1639177653079.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Something tells me the game that allows dudes to become playboy bunnies for their erp purposes isnt exactly lower on the poz scale.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Something tells me the game that allows dudes to become playboy bunnies for their erp purposes isnt exactly lower on the poz scale.
Funny you mention that, because the amount of cis females playing that "other game" is a lot higher than WoW, while in WoW on the other hand ... well, have you heard about the outcry of the furry community when Blizzard decided to remove targeting from the /fart emote?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
What's stopping dudes from becoming female Blood Elves for ERP? Or yiffing fox people? Or diaper gnomes? WoW is 50% degenerate races.

FF14 has sexiness as a choice for both sexes. Which like Neranja said, draws in lots of actual female players if you look at the streamers and youtubers.

WoW is now SJW puritan which means desexualised women and lots of trannies and gays in the main story. Enjoy.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I enjoy ffxiv for what it is, but you guys are getting a bit defensive about someone not liking it.

Poor attempt at trolling, sir.
male-bunny-suit-final-fantasy-xiv.jpg
Haha ok if you can’t see the potential here then you just don’t get it.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think my favorite thing about Blizz is how the guy from Elitist Jerks who probably spent his entire existence talking shit to people about improper posting format or whatever nazi shit they had going on over there works for them now and looks like that.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Got just the game for you:
Sorry, I am not a WoW only player, so I won't be joining the next batch of Nirgon's squandering their retirement money for "nostalgia bait scams". I do like RPGs, though, be they western or eastern. So if they manage to make a good one I'm down for it. I won't be Kickstart'ing or preordering shit, though.

From what I've seen of Em-8ER, it currently looks like a_generic_asset_flip_01.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What's stopping dudes from becoming female Blood Elves for ERP? Or yiffing fox people? Or diaper gnomes? WoW is 50% degenerate races.

FF14 has sexiness as a choice for both sexes. Which like Neranja said, draws in lots of actual female players if you look at the streamers and youtubers.

WoW is now SJW puritan which means desexualised women and lots of trannies and gays in the main story. Enjoy.
lol I have no dog in the fight. Just pointing out ff14 isnt all that less poz when it has just as much "degeneracy" in it. Its filled with weebs and otakus, vermin every bit as degenerate as furries and trannies.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol I have no dog in the fight. Just pointing out ff14 isnt all that less poz when it has just as much "degeneracy" in it. Its filled with weebs and otakus, vermin every bit as degenerate as furries and trannies.
...is it? Final Fantasy is the Japanese doing Western Fantasy and Endwalker is based on ancient greek drama and philosophy.

You realise that half of gaming is Japanese devs right?

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wow, the Blizzard apologists are so desperate to cling to their failed "precious" they are trying to make direct comparisons to FFXIV based on SJW-ness of the two games.

Good luck with all that.

• 3Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I hope they unionize just too shit all over bobby rofl...

Course after that what happens next ...

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I hope they unionize just too shit all over bobby rofl...

Course after that what happens next ...

It’s going to be a dumpster fire, union or not, I personally just want to see as big of a shot show as possible during the whole thing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Careful, guys. You're angering the weebs with this talk. Those pederasts LOVE white-knighting their lolis and waifus.

• 1Worf