Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine thinking WoW is less Furry than FFXIV. Just no. lol Enjoy that Vulpera cock(especially made for furries after much begging by the playerbase). I'd rather roll a Lala.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine thinking WoW is less Furry thank FFXIV. Just no. lol Enjoy that Vulpera cock(especially made for furries after much begging by the playerbase). I'd rather roll a Lala.
Really I think it's just jealousy that FF14 players actually like their game.

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Really I think it's just jealousy that FF14 players actually like their game.
I like classic it was a game made by gamers for other gamers. And its a fine piece of game work. Rest of it, prob after wrath, I could give a fuck though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are projecting a bit, I haven't said Faggot Fantasy is a bad game, I haven't given it enough of a chance to give an honest opinion on it.

But my point still stands that you guys hop in the Bliz threads and tongue bathe Sonys nutsack nonstop.
We have every right to be here and make unfavourable comparisons.

We all played WoW for years, played both games for years and now have likely made a permanent switch.

We were invested in Blizzard and now SJWs and corporate greed have destroyed it, we also post about how non gaming IPs have been destroyed in other threads.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
You are projecting a bit, I haven't said Faggot Fantasy is a bad game, I haven't given it enough of a chance to give an honest opinion on it.

But my point still stands that you guys hop in the Bliz threads and tongue bathe Sonys nutsack nonstop.
So your counter-argument to me telling you that you are projecting is "NO U"? Really? That's all?

Also, I'd like to point out that Sony has nothing to do with FFXIV. On top of that, I'd like to remind you that I played WoW since fucking beta, and I have the orc warrior riding on a wolf statue to prove I was subscribed for 10 years straight. So I have all the right to hop on the Blizzard threads and shit them up.

This thread is where we'd discuss what happened to Blizzard, and where it went wrong. And since FFXIV is currently on an upward trajectory, I'd say it is fair game to compare what they did right. Is it perfect? Fucking no, but they at least listen to their playerbase and they revere their own history and put references and homages into their game all the time. Meanwhile Blizzard tries to retcon the retcon.

You do realize that "The Jailer" is so cunning, that he fought with his own forces with the Burning Legion and Scourge?

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Rest of it, prob after wrath, I could give a fuck though.
MoP classes where great. This was the time after the great warlock rework, monk was fun, and all the classes were not pruned of all their flavor yet. The streamlined talent system can go suck horse cock, though.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I saw that shit on reddit and that was my first thought as well. Why the fuck would you have breast milk at work anyways? Are they bringing their babies to work? If so, why? Never mind the retarded faggots taking their breast milk. One does not excuse the other, but ffs.
Bro, women need to feed or pump the milk like every 3 hours with a newborn. As kids don't usually wean until after maternity leave they have to pump at work. That being said, the kit bag you bring with all that shit is like a cooler/lunchpail thing. You're supposed to keep it in there.

Source: have children.

That list is ultra complaining. My company is woke and dumb and despite having 0 mothers there was a mother's room in the building. It just had a chair in it and nothing else though so this custom pump room shit is so stupid.

Last edited:
  • 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
This thread is where we'd discuss what happened to Blizzard, and where it went wrong. And since FFXIV is currently on an upward trajectory, I'd say it is fair game to compare what they did right. Is it perfect? Fucking no, but they at least listen to their playerbase and they revere their own history and put references and homages into their game all the time. Meanwhile Blizzard tries to retcon the retcon.
One of the things YoshiP repeatedly said is that FF14 wouldn't exist without WoW.

Square Enix learned from WoW. A lot. And that's what Blizzard failed to. Blizzard has - or rather, used to - been able to learn from others, to deliver stuff that distilled the best of a genre.

And then, they stopped. Part of it might have been that there was no one else to learn from - everyone was copying Blizzard. But they also failed to learn from themselves.

All the SJW drama is merely the last act. It's hard to pinpoint exactly when Blizzard failed, but they slowly started to.

To go back to story/lore, I'm still flabbergasted about the fact that they hired internally someone like Christie Golden for the story... and then failed to make use of her. That their "storywriter" has to learn from the PTR some of the things happening to the characters in the WoW universe.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
One of the things YoshiP repeatedly said is that FF14 wouldn't exist without WoW.

Square Enix learned from WoW. A lot. And that's what Blizzard failed to. Blizzard has - or rather, used to - been able to learn from others, to deliver stuff that distilled the best of a genre.

And then, they stopped. Part of it might have been that there was no one else to learn from - everyone was copying Blizzard. But they also failed to learn from themselves.

All the SJW drama is merely the last act. It's hard to pinpoint exactly when Blizzard failed, but they slowly started to.

To go back to story/lore, I'm still flabbergasted about the fact that they hired internally someone like Christie Golden for the story... and then failed to make use of her. That their "storywriter" has to learn from the PTR some of the things happening to the characters in the WoW universe.

Blizzard failed as a company when they made Diablo 3 and tried to WoWify it with Main stat dipshittery. They tried to port so much WoW shit into Diablo because they are incompetent failure hack faggots. Then when Diablo 3 failed because it was a box of stinky runny dogshit they moved that team back to WoW and instead they tried to Diabloify WoW this time which was even fucking dumber, and them blamo insta-failure forever.

Really though you could probably go back slightly further to WoW between launch and Wrath it was doing so well they got arrogant and started sniffing their own shit, they would just hover over the bowl and inhale with all their might, they pulled people off other projects and moved them to WoW. This happened to Blizzard North to the point the shit got shut down and talent left.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Blizzard failed as a company when they made Diablo 3 and tried to WoWify it with Main stat dipshittery. They tried to port so much WoW shit into Diablo because they are incompetent failure hack faggots. Then when Diablo 3 failed because it was a box of stinky runny dogshit they moved that team back to WoW and instead they tried to Diabloify WoW this time which was even fucking dumber, and them blamo insta-failure forever.

Really though you could probably go back slightly further to WoW between launch and Wrath it was doing so well they got arrogant and started sniffing their own shit, they would just hover over the bowl and inhale with all their might, they pulled people off other projects and moved them to WoW. This happened to Blizzard North to the point the shit got shut down and talent left.
Ah yes Diablo 3, the utter failure, could only manage to be the 3rd best selling PC game of all times with only 20million boxes, truly a disaster. Whether you like the game or not, it sold way more than they probably planned to sell. It was a resounding success, however they did "lose" the money they could have made out of the RMAH after they had to remove that shit following the dumpsterfire of reviews and bad press. But even then, it still sold a stupid amount.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ah yes Diablo 3, the utter failure, could only manage to be the 3rd best selling PC game of all times with only 20million boxes, truly a disaster. Whether you like the game or not, it sold way more than they probably planned to sell. It was a resounding success, however they did "lose" the money they could have made out of the RMAH after they had to remove that shit following the dumpsterfire of reviews and bad press. But even then, it still sold a stupid amount.

Diablo 3 did Rockstar Games numbers

That's a success by the highest metric available in gaming.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider

I think D3 had a really good release but after that I just... don't know what happened. I paid £30 (?) for it, beat it on inferno, then they released the RMAH and I sold all my gear for £200~. Then just... never really heard about the game again, no one even tried to convince me to go play reaper of souls. Did they just fail at developing it? This must be at least the beginning of the end, right? There wasn't even a second expansion and it's (almost) 10 years later and we still don't have diablo 4.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
As kids don't usually wean until after maternity leave they have to pump at work.

That's an understatement. In the US weaning and maternity leave won't overlap by the better part of a year unless you basically go straight to formula.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think D3 had a really good release but after that I just... don't know what happened. I paid £30 (?) for it, beat it on inferno, then they released the RMAH and I sold all my gear for £200~. Then just... never really heard about the game again, no one even tried to convince me to go play reaper of souls. Did they just fail at developing it? This must be at least the beginning of the end, right? There wasn't even a second expansion and it's (almost) 10 years later and we still don't have diablo 4.

Second expac was officially cancelled.

There will be no more expacs.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's an understatement. In the US weaning and maternity leave won't overlap by the better part of a year unless you basically go straight to formula.
My first kid wouldn't eat formula even after starving her as close as we were comfortable. She only wanted the titty. We had to force her to drink breast milk from a bottle. It was super annoying. Junior 2 sucked down Formula night and day, room temp or not. He was much better lol.

However my first kid's lock on eyes the second she saw my wife's chest is something I'll never forget. Shit was hilarious, even thought it was super annoying.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Basically a 10/10 game company (Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3) makes 7/10 games (Diablo 3, Starcraft 2) but they still do 10/10 sales based on reputation.

Fans are upset because their expectations were not met and they don't understand how it happened.

The company lost all moral direction and spark of creativity because of the massive amounts of cash from those games and WoW gave them nothing to strive for.

Company starts to hate the fans for their criticism when the sales have been so good and labels them a minirity of vocal trolls. Now they make 5/10 games if they manage to even get a game out.

• 3Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Daybreak, Blizzard, FunCom and Amazon should work together to make an MMO.

• 3Worf