Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
We should rename the title of this thread "Blizzard is dead"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
lmfao anyone know about the tranny in WoW?

"Kyrian Aspirants are able to choose a physical form that represents their true self. Pelagos presented as a woman in his mortal life but chose to be a man in the Shadowlands.[2]"

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol, still people dumb enough to brand themselves in horrible ways with blizzard property.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande

"Kyrian Aspirants are able to choose a physical form that represents their true self. Pelagos presented as a woman in his mortal life but chose to be a man in the Shadowlands.[2]"

Yeah it's one of the main characters they force you to soulbind with and apparently the new arbiter.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

That character is supposed to become the new arbiter of the Shadowlands.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hell just look at the live action Cowboy Bebop if you wanna see butchered lore. This is what happens when you hire blue haired failure faggots who care about Woke. Honestly all SJWs should be purged of the workplace, ActiBliz should bail on Cali the shithole of all shitholes and republish new games by hiring based and redpilled salt of the earth Americans to make games.

Anyone who loves a franchise should be livid the moment a woke faggot comes near. Gay bashing should make a return.
It annoys me how much companies and CEO's are getting shit on in todays age but no one wants to touch the fact that there's such a thing as shitty/useless employees.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Hahahaha, I suppose you can't really criticize their choice to put that character in considering men have been roleplaying women characters since the dawn of time.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

I know this is pre-release so it's prob mostly (hopefully) an animatic, but after just finishing the Endwalker MSQ this shit is fucking painful.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I know this is pre-release so it's prob mostly (hopefully) an animatic, but after just finishing the Endwalker MSQ this shit is fucking painful.
Totally agree.

Here is FF14's equivalent for contrast:
ffxiv-endwalker-mothercrystal.jpg

Also a really well written female character and lives at the end of a dungeon where you fight the vengeful spirits of vanquised villians helped by the spirits of fallen comrades.

I think that 30 min dungeon had more returning characters than all of Shadowlands lmao.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to start researching and posting Faggot Fantasy spoilers in this thread soon because of the goons.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users