Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
So they are just going to have race scandals on twitter whenever SJWs want one because they can't go back and fix it without WoW2 remaking the game and gutting the lore.
Warcraft 1 and 2 Battlechest - Reforged. Now with each race in world history represented in the human units. No limit to how much retconning we can do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Warcraft 1 and 2 Battlechest - Reforged. Now with each race in world history represented in the human units. No limit to how much retconning we can do.
I'm just loving the fact that people are associating horde races with POC unprompted lol. How funny to think about there train of thought. "Look at these savage green orcs! They are like human beasts! These must be similar to black people...."

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm just loving the fact that people are associating horde races with POC unprompted lol. How funny to think about there train of thought. "Look at these savage green orcs! They are like human beasts! These must be similar to black people...."
If I think about it, they are very slightly based on Mongols.

Nobody ever thought that Orcs were Black people until Blizzard/WotC/Amazon LotR made a special effort to get Twitter SJWs into their companies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
It's worse than all that. it's not that leftists think that orcs are similar to black or tribal culture. They think blackpeople are literally orcs. feral creatures that need their guidance to achieve a semblance of normalcy. The normal place, conveniently, is as a pawn for the aristocrats to utilize properly. In the mind of a leftist, what has happened is that some one shined a spot light on it with these games.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its not new, just a new angle. Its the bigotry of low expectations from the left. Its like how they protest against voter ID laws because they think black people can't get IDs. Or that the fact that felons can't vote is voter suppression against PoC's yet they can't go that one extra step and say "hey, most felons are PoC's, huh"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

2021-12-19 19.46.31 www.wowhead.com 05592c4dd577.png

1045902.png

Source: Wowhead link

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Clown World

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Imagine intentionally devaluing a multi-billion dollar conglomerate by hiring ferals and twats in place of being allowed to hire the best candidate for the job.
These people are literally fucking retarded.

1639965839425.png

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What he said. The SJWs literally believe orcs are black people.

We talked about this some time ago in the Gamergate thread but orcs are not coded black in Warhammer 40k, Dungeons and Dragons, the works of JR Tolkien, Magic the Gathering, EverQuest, Shadowrun or World of Warcraft. That Will Smith sci fi thing Netflix put out a few years ago had some cholo orcs I think?

I've sat at some tables where gamers have said some incredibly foul racist and/or sexist shit including the bizarre and scatological. I've played some Vidya. Orcs = blacks is not a thing. The only way you get there is if you mentally equate violence, aggression and tribalism to black people which makes you the racist. I'm sure in WoW someone has used the N world in sentences to describe members of the Horde but that is just people being edgelords unable to resist the most naughty of words. Orcs aren't stand ins for black people.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These people are literally fucking retarded.

View attachment 388846

I wish they would try this shit in other countries. Yo why are all the heads of Tencent slanteyed ching chang men, Xing Ping hire more Orcs, Uruk-hai, and Goblins. Please let the SJW's go to China and pull this, or go to Japan and cry about how kokujin aren't CEOs and represented in politics.

Only in this country, the one country that leads the entire fucking planet in innovation for the last 100+ fucking years are we expected to abandon everything that led to greatness and hire human garbage.

• 4Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We talked about this some time ago in the Gamergate thread but orcs are not coded black in Warhammer 40k, Dungeons and Dragons, the works of JR Tolkien, Magic the Gathering, EverQuest, Shadowrun or World of Warcraft. That Will Smith sci fi thing Netflix put out a few years ago had some cholo orcs I think?

I've sat at some tables where gamers have said some incredibly foul racist and/or sexist shit including the bizarre and scatological. I've played some Vidya. Orcs = blacks is not a thing. The only way you get there is if you mentally equate violence, aggression and tribalism to black people which makes you the racist. I'm sure in WoW someone has used the N world in sentences to describe members of the Horde but that is just people being edgelords unable to resist the most naughty of words. Orcs aren't stand ins for black people.

That doesn't matter to the SJW crowd, there is never an end goal for shitlib progressives, their identity is defined by perceived slights. If you give in to every complaint they had and gave them their way it wouldn't stop it would just turn into an entirely new set of perceived slights.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wish they would try this shit in other countries. Yo why are all the heads of Tencent slanteyed ching chang men, Xing Ping hire more Orcs, Uruk-hai, and Goblins. Please let the SJW's go to China and pull this, or go to Japan and cry about how kokujin aren't CEOs and represented in politics.

Only in this country, the one country that leads the entire fucking planet in innovation for the last 100+ fucking years are we expected to abandon everything that led to greatness and hire human garbage.
This shti will cycle itself out, because we all know that industries are not built upon the backs of the lemmings of society. So let this shit ride itself out. We all know blizzard is donezo. ITs been done for a while now, even before the rise of the SJW.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That doesn't matter to the SJW crowd, there is never an end goal for shitlib progressives, their identity is defined by perceived slights. If you give in to every complaint they had and gave them their way it wouldn't stop it would just turn into an entirely new set of perceived slights.

1639966687356.png

This is Gary Larson's "Cow Tool"s comic from his daily newspaper strip "Farside." It ended up being a major headache for him because no one had any fucking idea what it was about. In his book "The Pre-History of the Farside" he talks about the strip and provides some of the mail he received over it. "Some animals in nature use tools so why not cows" was all the comic was ever about but because he made one look like a saw everyone tried to figure out what the others were supposed to be and that was impossible because they had no function.

That was a long walk for a short glass of water but now that we made it here I think that because Taurens are Indians and Trolls are Jamaican that means everyone else must also have some real world counterpart and when you combine that with 2021 politics you get orcs are black. There. That's the best I could come up with as an argument for their position and it's still terrible.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean its the first thing you learn being a parent, dont fucking give in because if you do it will never stop.