Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fundamentally racist to assume that someone's skin color tells you their perspective.

Is it though? I mean I don't even need to see the skin color to tell you they have a different perspective than me. Historically Pajeet Patel and Tyrone Johnson do not align with my values.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
You, too, can now work for free, to provide feedback for us we don't intend to listen to:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
You, too, can now work for free, to provide feedback for us we don't intend to listen to:
The sort of person who would volunteer to be on the WoW Community Council is precisely the sort of person you would never, ever want to listen to about anything.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The sort of person who would volunteer to be on the WoW Community Council is precisely the sort of person you would never, ever want to listen to about anything.
At least we know what Mist's next project is going to be.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Maybe it's a program of containment, get those people on to their own little island where they can't hurt anyone but each other.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
whatever Ion said i aint read it. and i wont

Ion has a robot brain, he shouldn't be in charge of anything.

100% the Leftists are going to take over that Council and will be the new social police to align with Act-Blizz's new social justice renewal.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
windmills are a tool of white supremacy.

Funny enough, this is a factual statement. Windmills and waterwheels allowed one tool to do the work of a 100 men, which in turn allowed more flour to be used to feed armies, not slaves/serfs. The society (Europe) that had widespread adoption of these tools saw a significant increase in their technological advantage over those that didn't (or were slower to implement).

So, windmills were a contributing factor to European (white) world domination (supremacy).

Stave

Potato del Grande
At this point I can only assume Ion has some dirt on someone high up. Theres no way this guy takes the control stick and nose dives this bitch for 2 expansions and keeps his job in any real world company. His hardon for mythic raids and dungeons has destroyed the soul of this game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
100% the Leftists are going to take over that Council and will be the new social police to align with Act-Blizz's new social justice renewal.
I think they want yes-men, but have to phrase it in a roundabout way to cover their asses. Hence you have to apply and "prove what you have done for the community". They want commited fanbois.

Basically, they want to claim that nothing was their fault in the future, a bit like that no one could've seen the FFXIV exodus coming: "It's all because SE paid Asmongold to play FFXIV!" Don't laugh, the hardcore copium addicts believe in this conspiracy theory.

We already had literally this exact same thing with PvP streamers and top end PvE raiders. I think this was during MoP/WoD? And even in this closed group the developers would not listen to feedback and would routinely get into arguments:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny enough, this is a factual statement. Windmills and waterwheels allowed one tool to do the work of a 100 men, which in turn allowed more flour to be used to feed armies, not slaves/serfs. The society (Europe) that had widespread adoption of these tools saw a significant increase in their technological advantage over those that didn't (or were slower to implement).

So, windmills were a contributing factor to European (white) world domination (supremacy).

Sorry using brains to do things hurts other people's feelings...

Fucker

Log Wizard
At this point I can only assume Ion has some dirt on someone high up. Theres no way this guy takes the control stick and nose dives this bitch for 2 expansions and keeps his job in any real world company. His hardon for mythic raids and dungeons has destroyed the soul of this game.
More likely explanation is he gives epic blowjobs.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

I think they want yes-men, but have to phrase it in a roundabout way to cover their asses. Hence you have to apply and "prove what you have done for the community". They want commited fanbois.

Basically, they want to claim that nothing was their fault in the future, a bit like that no one could've seen the FFXIV exodus coming: "It's all because SE paid Asmongold to play FFXIV!" Don't laugh, the hardcore copium addicts believe in this conspiracy theory.

Like you pointed out, having a counsel means jack shit if they ignore input.

I do think a lot of this is coming from a big complaint you see on the WoW exodus from streamers/etc: We told Blizzard this was a shit idea, etc etc. Granted, lots of these talking heads are going to have supremely shitty ideas. But if you are finding a common consensus and possible solutions that are agreed upon, that can go a long way.

Another thing SE does is they frequently have contests for armor, weapons, hairstyles, housing items that are driven by player contents - players submit ideas and winners get their shit put into game. I can't recall if Bliz used to do that or not, but I dont think they do it now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Just check any emulator forum on any other site. There are plenty of based non-binary transgender people with a passion for games and how they work and make quality posts on design.

But I've noted that the based majority cannot work or handle a 9-5. It's the based LGBTQ that seem to not be able to function in society.

We get left with the SJW identity dregs. Ion could hire some based trannys if he's fine with them taking half-days, leaving after lunch, and the occasional no-show.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Isn't it hilarious that suddenly we, the majority of the playerbase that forged, paid and played this for 16 years are now "the niche"?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users