Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh how the mighty fall. You think she relishes being queen bee of a forum?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if she's out of jail yet. Get the gang together, fire up this blizzard business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
My wife has no experience in tech, computers, WoW, or any video game in general. But she is a woman. Chances she could diversity hire into Blizzard?

• 3Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
1636264556161.png

1636264961248.gif

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
My wife has no experience in tech, computers, WoW, or any video game in general. But she is a woman. Chances she could diversity hire into Blizzard?

there's no way. It needs to be a tranny who uses ketchup to imitate being on a period. That is the baseline to even be considered. Real women are a pest, they are basically on par with men.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

I grew up 10 minutes From Blizzard HQ in Irvine. At a Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago a wife of a family friend was some chick in her 20s who never played games and had just started working at Blizzard. So yeah. They will hire women who do not play games at all. She was talking how suprised she was about how cosmetic sales in games work and how much money they make.

• 3Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The new League of Legends anime is just a stark reminded that Blizzard fucked up to the tune of billions upon billions of fucking dollars when these retarded faggots lost the entire MOBA market right under their fucking noses because they were arrogant faggots.

It wasn't the first time they buttfucked themselves, they somehow let the entire fucking RTS market slip through their fingers with Starcraft for the same reason arrogant stupid cocksuckers.

When you look at how big of fuck ups they are and how they are finally losing the MMO market for good. These dumb American Inventors have given away more money than they have made. One has to wonder how anyone at that company still has a fucking job.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Cybsled

Blizzard losing out on MOBAS is a good thing - they would have fucked that up to.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They did. Heroes of the Storm was shit.
Disagree. For a minute there it was the best MOBA around. "Last-hitting" is a fucking retarded mechanic that the genre needed to leave behind forever.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Disagree. For a minute there it was the best MOBA around. "Last-hitting" is a fucking retarded mechanic that the genre needed to leave behind forever.
Well they closed shop on it anyway didn't they?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well they closed shop on it anyway didn't they?
Oh, I have no idea. The last time I played HotS was probably 2018ish? Its decline started even then. Once they started adding busted ass Overwatch heroes, it went downhill in a hurry.

• 3Like