Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oil industry is almost 100% catholics (In Louisiana) and protestants (Texas). Imagine that, or a large number that aren't anything at all. Coon asses and rednecks, imagine that. I don't know about Chevron, but the last CEO of Exxon that I knew that became secretary of state attended a protestant church in Houston and led prayer service. Maybe the British are just sucking overall regardless of religion :)
If Chris is any example the British need to aspire to move up to the point of sucking.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Oil industry is almost 100% catholics (In Louisiana) and protestants (Texas). Imagine that, or a large number that aren't anything at all. Coon asses and rednecks, imagine that. I don't know about Chevron, but the last CEO of Exxon that I knew that became secretary of state attended a protestant church in Houston and led prayer service. Maybe the British are just sucking overall regardless of religion :)

familyman.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's going to be difficult to attract new talent when you are only recruiting BIPOC MTF Trans Lesbian Owlkin

Last edited:
  • 9Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
It's going to be difficult to attract new talent when you are only recruiting BIPOC MTF Trans Lesbian Owlkin
Aside from the owlkin requirement and bipoc I'd qualify. Wonder what they're paying

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
On one hand, enough so you can live out of your car in their parking lot. On the other hand, not enough that you can afford the food in their cafeteria.
hay guys, lets do a job which can be done literally anywhere in one of the most expensive zip codes in america.

• 1Solidarity

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Quasi-friend of mine from high school just accepted a job at blizzard (was st Valve and then MS prior).

I questioned the wisdom of this then remembered he’s one of the truest of true believer shitlib I know. He’ll be among his people.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So... about that hoping against hope that Blizzard would turn things around?

They also "stopped selling games to Russia" and are "giving money to Ukraine".

I've been trying to pry the tard loose from the brains of people here about backing this garbage. Some success? Maybe?

Don't get Diablo 4? It isn't anything close to the Blizzard you remember making it.

Goonsquad Officer
Who makes to make shitty McMMO expacs and trite shooters at HellCorp? Anyone?
i eagerly await the game developed by this non-male non-white space. the progressive stack comitee meetings would be amazing to behold (see also that POINTOFPERSONALPRIVLEDGE video).

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
i eagerly await the game developed by this non-male non-white space. the progressive stack comitee meetings would be amazing to behold (see also that POINTOFPERSONALPRIVLEDGE video).

I dont want to know anyone's skin color, sexual identity etc involved. Ever.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users