Blizzcon 2014 - Who's going?

xzi

Mouthbreather
It feels very Monday Night Combat-esque with the variation of every different characters. That game was fun as fuck but lacked any support at all, based just on what I've seen I'm gonna check it out. Plus come on, I'm a blizzard fanboy lmao

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn beta in 2015. How did they keep this under wraps so well. Its even playable right now jeez.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I can't tell if the game is trying to be a first person MOBA-eque or what with this amount of characters
Seems kinda like a team fortress/moba type thing with a lot of anime and super heroes thrown in. I am guessing they are going to have hero rotations like MOBA's do and that could be a way to keep breathing live into that sort of game over a long period of time.

TF2 was fun , so im sure this would of been fun years ago.....yeah didnt get me excited at all. At 1st i thought it might of been a moba with new mechanics , that would of been cool for me.

Tenks

At first I thought it was Blizzard's take on Sanctum. Even had a very similar art style.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Have literally none of you heard of the pre-existing entries in the "third-person MOBA-like" genre, like Bethesda's BattleCry? (Though Overwatch might beat them out to shelves. Err, virtual shelves?)

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I'm not a huge fan of wildstar/pixar graphic style applied to blizzard game wich are supposed to be kind of mature/dark but we'll see

Tenks

My stream keeps automatically changing from 1080 HD++++ to 5 pixels on the screen and back. I wish I could just set a fucking quality so it didn't just keep switching.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I haven't seen any of this, I've been out of the house. But what is so good about it since it sounds like another fps?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I haven't seen any of this, I've been out of the house. But what is so good about it since it sounds like another fps?
Well it's not more MOBA faggotry. Great opening Cinematic. Similar to TF2 but faster pace, Greater variety of characters and abilities. It just looked fun.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kinda funny the opening ceremony had almost nothing about wow and not much about diablo.