Blizzcon 2014 - Who's going?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok watching the panel and the various heroes videos on YouTube I'm full on the bandwagon for this game. It looks amazing.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Ok watching the panel and the various heroes videos on YouTube I'm full on the bandwagon for this game. It looks amazing.
Yeah I can't stand LoL and DOTA but Heroes looks awesome, guess im just gay for Thrall.

Tenks

Yeah I can't stand LoL and DOTA but Heroes looks awesome, guess im just gay for Thrall.
I'm already leading the Rerolled bandwagon for Heroes but now I'm running for Treasurer of the Bandwagon for Overwatch

Itzena_sl

shitlord
20 years of Warcraft, 10 years of WoW and one line "we release a charity pet" is what WoW players taking from this. Also Tigole went a bit derpy, no?
There's an expansion launching in less that a week. Kinda nails their feet to the floor a bit but I expect a bunch of "Here's the 6.1 stuff" in the WoW panels (plus a teaser for Eye of Azshara at some point, allegedly!)

Blizzard should of done Destiny or Destiny like game. They have the entire PvE shit down to a science.
Yeah, Blizzard(-Activision) should be working on a competitor for an Activision(-Blizzard) game.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Ah, that makes more sense. My bad.
smile.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
They're shoutcasting this game right now that blizz employees played and I think it is kind of clear they're attempting to make it into an esport. Either way, it seems very interesting and like I said similar to Monday Night Combat with a bit of Loadout/MOBA influences. I'm definitely going to play it with bros when it comes out.

Tenks

Why is everyone obsessed with saying blizzard games are just like some other game. The innovate and polish pre-established game. This is how they've always done it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why is everyone obsessed with saying blizzard games are just like some other game. The innovate and polish pre-established game. This is how they've always done it.
I honestly have no fucking idea. You can pretty much name any game and say it's like some other game. There are very few originals.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know, I don't look at it as flaming it or anything, it's just nice to get an idea of what it's similar to. Of course there will be some innovation to it, and it's blizzard so it will be polished and supported which is always good news.

One thing I can say for sure is I actually do like that art style.