Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
To be honest I totally forgot about this. Will try to sync up with xannder tonight if I can.
Think you guys can finish this, or will it be a coin toss? I don't think Adam's game will happen this week (superhiro has been busy I think) so we're just waiting for this game before the finals are a go.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'm out of town tomorrow until next Wed so you can have some extra time to get the game finished. Otherwise one of the other admin duders can flip the day, either way.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Didn't get a chance to do this last night so if notafunhater or Adam want to you can do the forfeits and advance to the finals. I can do it next Wed otherwise.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That never stopped him before.....

And yeah, I want to play some more games so you guys need to get it done, or maybe we should start forming up ranks to see who we have (if anyone) to keep things rolling.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'm back, kinda sick though so I didn't get to check into this until now. Adam/notafunhater, you guys going to finish this game soon? Need to figure out how many folks we have left alive to see what a new season would look like.

Yeah sorry guys. I did talk to him, we've jsut both been busy. I'll see if we can't get it in this weekend. In the meantime, maybe we should start a new thread for the new season and see who all we have wanting to play?