Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I shall return! (With Nurgle
tongue.png
)

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
littles/Restless you think you guys could get your game done over the holiday weekend? Otherwise we're going to have to move on and will need to decide a winner :/

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well we had it worked out for 7pm EST thursday but I guess he got busy or something and never answered me when I got on at that time. Handle it how you wish.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to flip a bunch of coins tomorrow night unfortunately, as we still have some games with both players MIA.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are the brackets established by the game? If not then you can just take who is still active and seed the remaining games based on that criteria.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Not sure actually, I can try playing around with the Seed Manager button they have and see if I can come up with anything.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Random rolling the winners of 2 games using an online roller I can link. Format of the roll will be <player A>vs<player B> and I'll roll a 1d2. If the roll is 1, player A advances and vice versa for player B.

ZProtoss vs. vimeseh =http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4204893/
ZProtoss advances

superhiro vs. Dman =http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4204895/
superhiro advances

I gave the Skidiwili/littles vs. Restless game to littles as he seemed more active in the forums and would be more likely to play the next game.

Quarter finals are:

Adam12 vs. ZProtoss
superhiro vs. Skidiwili (littles) -> Dman vs. Skidiwili (oops)
WhatsAmattaU vs. xannder
notafunhater vs. Phazael

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL nota and I again. I guess one of us will HAVE to win that game this time.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, I am apparently not good at this at all. Let me see if I can fix it somehow. Otherwise you guys might be able to manually play a game (you and Skidiwili) if they are around. Give me a bit of time.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
They must have spent about 1% of the game budget on their League interface because this is a bunch of bullshit. Try to get into contact with Skidiwili and if they surface I will set up a temporary open league, bring both your teams into it by dropping from tourney league, and you can play there. Afterwards we can look to see what it does to the schedule.

Unfortunately if you advance to the point of winning the tournament you might not be able to get tagged as the final winner, sorry :/

Ha Phazael, I'm not sure how long our game will run this time. Being a tourney it goes until someone wins. Both of the last two were knock-down drag out fights. Looking forward to it.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not a big deal funkor, I'm fine with the team as is and i'll just roll it into the regular season league when we get that going.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Martyball for me. In a game that dsaw me lose three turns to riots and get blitzed twice, notafun stuck his boot in and scored more on me in one game than almost the entire rest of the season combined. Elfball reigns triumphant in our third game...