Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

Sorry about the dice, Phazael. Sucks we got matched up so early, would like to have played you later on. The riots screwed you, badly. I'll play you anytime though, you're a good competitor.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr warning:

Adam12 vs. ZProtoss
superhiro (or littles) vs. Skidiwili

Adam, is ZP around at all or is he still sorta missing?

littles are you sure you don't want to keep rolling in the tournament? I can make something work with a temporary league since it was all my fuck up.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
48 hr warning:

Adam12 vs. ZProtoss
superhiro (or littles) vs. Skidiwili

Adam, is ZP around at all or is he still sorta missing?

littles are you sure you don't want to keep rolling in the tournament? I can make something work with a temporary league since it was all my fuck up.
ZP hasn't been in IRC, but I'm pretty sure he's active in FFXIV. I'll try to get ahold of him again.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
It will end up a roll off I think, neither of those two have been around as of late that I have seen.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I am actually looking forward to some more games with either my super Amazons or the new Nurgly guys. Also, at some point I need to post the replay that was hilariously bad between my and nota. Been sorta lazy since I am about to go out of town for the weekend.....

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Adam, any word on this game? Or should I forfeit it to you?
I haven't been able to login to FFXIV to try to find him. I was planning on doing it tonight, but it's down for maintenance. I guess forfeit it to me so we can get on with it :\

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Done, rolled to semi-finals.

Adam12 vs. superhiro (try to find super, but he's been busy)
xannder vs. notafunhater

xannder when are you free? Let's do this. Should be good considering we traded wins during the group stage.

edit: lucky sob. Mighty blow on both wardancers and +1 str on one as well? That's what I have in the main league on one of mine, ha.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
How are these coming along? I know superhiro has had trouble getting any games in so Adam may get a bye, but haven't seen anything from the other two folks yet.

No rush to finish this as we can just delay a bit if your schedules don't sync up.