Blood Bowl

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The Chaos version is getting voted on for next deal on steam, would it be worth the extra $10 for that version? That is if it wins.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Sean's in, Hatorade's in. You guys can make multiple teams, if you so desire too. There's not a limit for the open league.

Didn't see your team McCheese.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
The Chaos version is getting voted on for next deal on steam, would it be worth the extra $10 for that version? That is if it wins.
It's 3 extra teams, basically. Chaos Dwarves are fucking steamrollers. Underworld is slightly underpowered, although goblin mutations are pretty hilarious. And then they made a non canon team and tossed that one in too for some reason.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bought the legendary ed. Will try and figure out how to play the game and submit my team in the next week or so.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sean's in, Hatorade's in. You guys can make multiple teams, if you so desire too. There's not a limit for the open league.

Didn't see your team McCheese.
I see what I did wrong, my team should show up now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Went with the Chaos version since it was voted in. looking forward to giving this game a shot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Applied with the Court of the Shadow King, hope my High Elves aren't embarrassingly rusty

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Applied with the Court of the Shadow King, hope my High Elves aren't embarrassingly rusty
Playing Hatorade atm, in probably my luckiest block dice game ever. Will get you in and promote you to admin to help cover the approval processes as soon as I'm done.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just applied with Not Smurfs ... another Lizard Team with a different roster set up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can you see me now? Dont think I did anything different this time

Ok i did do something different this time. Interface is not intuitive at all.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
You're in now.

And made you a commissioner of the league, so you can accept teams from people on here, since vacation's over and I gotta go back to work this weekend.

Pretty easy to go to the "Play" button and highlight your rerolled.org team, and then you can see who else is online and challenge them. Hatorade and I had a pretty damned good game that wasn't decided until turn 14.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If by good game you mean the dice knocked me down every time then yeah
smile.png
My beast didn't go stupid all game though so there is that.

Get in here though Gavinrad isn't responding to my challenges and I need to bash some heads.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is there a date on when this is gonna start? I'd like to get invovled but I'm yet to even play a game yet since picking it up due to being so busy. Gonna get some games in soon with it after this weekend though.