Blood Bowl

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
All these little soft races! Ogres for life! Goremaw's Maulers is the team I have chosen to send in to battle!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone who has posted has been accepted into the league. Meanwhile after that game with Sean I'm fighting the urge to uninstall!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Everyone who has posted has been accepted into the league. Meanwhile after that game with Sean I'm fighting the urge to uninstall!
There is a reason my review of the game is:
Play, hate it, uninstall it, reinstall it and love it!

satael

Silver Squire
Making a rerolled blood bowl group in steam might make finding an opponent easier since noone (probably) wants to hang around in (blood bowl) game looking for an opponent.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Got the last 2 teams in.

And I guess it kinda depends on what kinda action we've got going on. There's a lot more people in on this than I thought there'd be.

Tarrant -- Right now we're just running an open challenge league, no stress, easy way to learn. If we run something competitive, we'll do it after we see how many people we've got up to speed and interested.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up.
smile.png

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Can't check right now if i got in, submitted 'We're men in tights' to the league!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Submitted my Dwarf Team, the Kaladim Steelers.
I think Dwarf teams are the ones I hate playing against more than any others. As a Lizard Men player, my skinks get raped by so much tackle skill on the field. It really ruins the run game.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I think Dwarf teams are the ones I hate playing against more than any others. As a Lizard Men player, my skinks get raped by so much tackle skill on the field. It really ruins the run game.
Everything's got a counter. Just wait until my Chaos steamrollers get up and start killing dwarves
smile.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Had a blast playing a few training games with Hate last night. So much to learn, I enjoyed the Lizards but I can see how having two types of players can hurt you. I will probably have to experiment a bit more with some other teams.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Had a blast playing a few training games with Hate last night. So much to learn, I enjoyed the Lizards but I can see how having two types of players can hurt you. I will probably have to experiment a bit more with some other teams.
There's a line in the in game commentary that goes something like "Strange that the lizardmen don't win more matches. They've got players that are fast on their feet, and some that are quite strong." "Yeah, but they've also got players that are weak, and some that can't pick up a ball."

That being said, a lot of the top leagues are won by excellent lizard coaches. They're a bit difficult to learn, but they have serious potential once you start rolling agi or move on skinks.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Don't forget about the almighty (but boneheaded) Kroxigor!