Bloodborne

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'm considering selling off my xbox one and picking up the PS4 Neo or whatever the fuck it'll be called. By all accounts of this game, this is a solid plan.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't play a lot of console games. This is the only one to really hook me in years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I loved Bloodborne, but DS3 in silky-smooth 60fps on PC is very good. BB is, by far, my favorite PS4 game though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Picking up a PS4 for just Bloodborne, DS3, and DS2 Scholar of the First Sin will probably put you at less than a dollar per game hour played. That is if you run each one just once. By the time you are through with those three you will be able to pick up the Witcher 3 with all dlc for less than 20 bucks. It is definitely worth it.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
DS2 was... yeah I'm not sure how to describe it. I can't make it to the first boss even (from boredom not dying). I'm going to put it in my back log and come back if I have nothing else to play to give it a proper shot. DS3 is an awesome game, but, yes, it makes me miss the "side step" of Bloodborne, as I tended to dodge towards the boss in that game. Rolling towards the boss in DS 3 gets you turned into a shit stain in 3 seconds flat. And timing of rolls is way different too it seems and I can't seem to get it completely down.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Picking up a PS4 for just Bloodborne, DS3, and DS2 Scholar of the First Sin will probably put you at less than a dollar per game hour played. That is if you run each one just once. By the time you are through with those three you will be able to pick up the Witcher 3 with all dlc for less than 20 bucks. It is definitely worth it.

I really want to try the Witcher but don't really have much time to play a game completely by myself (son and I always watch each other play games). I'm ok with violence as long as it's mostly against monsters etc. However I'm not ready (and the wife sure as fuck isn't ready) to expose the kid to full on nudity and sex. And he is right on the value per dollar. I have somewhere around 150 hours in Bloodborne, and honestly could do more by playing through new game + and beyond to push myself.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The Whole game series is worth it(get Dark Souls for PC, with DSFix it is tons better)

2 has it's issues, they tried to correct some of them thru DLC/Re-release but barf the whole Soul memory thing was lame.

3 albiet short, FROM always been good about DLC actually being worth it.

And well Bloodborne is just a masterpiece..

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I didn't have any issues with soul memory in DS2 SotFS on PS4 because it is so old at this point that no one was summoning or invading me. Might as well stay in offline mode if you pick it up now.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bought the DLC today and killed the Celestial Emissary. What a creepy zone. It was great.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Killed Ludwig. He sucked. His new sword looks awesome but don't have an arcane build.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I googled something like what the fuck is with that well and results popped right up for it haha.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I really struggled with Laurence for some reason. I kept getting a lot of shitty attacks. So I opted for some NPC help. The NPC died about half way through but I finished him off.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I freely admit I cheesed the fuck out of that well. Take the elevator down towards the Orphan, go into the tunnel to the right and kill the frenzy bitches, then just stand up there and snipe with throwing knives and the Moonlight Greatsword. Barely had enough bullets and vials, but I managed it.