Bloodborne

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Actually it's kinda funny when I did it I just used the Shaman blade right after the 2nd dropped in, 1st one absolutely destroyed the second even at 1/4th health

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I finished the game this weekend. Once I took KoS down and went back to the rest of the game it was easy. The rest of the bosses are fairly easy compared to the DLC.

I stared NG+ and killed several bosses already but not sure I will be doing another play through. One of my all time favorite games.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Other endings are worth it though(the death one is really neat espically with what it does to the dream)

Unless you cheesed them via Save swapping heh

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yarg'hul the Unseen Village is some bullshit. I also found this Video kind of amusing yesterday when he is getting his ass kicked by the hunters and says I'll just go help Eileen the Crow so she can help me. Much laughs were had.

I just made it here last night, super frustrating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yarg'hul is a bitch. God damn re-spawning pieces of shit until you find the bell lady, which is impossible because you have a big ass demon shooting lasers at you while psycho trailer trash ladies are trying to gouge your eyeballs out with their garden hoes. I hated that whole level and it made me stop the game (that and Nightmare Frontier) for a good long while. I platinumed the vanilla game, but I have yet to hit the DLC. I really need to

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, those bell-ringing whores suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade Hatorade Namon Namon Stay strong Rerolled bro's. Its all worth it in the end. The expansion is so much harder than the regular game too.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Thread necro!

I stayed away from this thread because I didn't have a PS4 and didn't want to spoil the game but man, you guys hit the nail on the head. This game is seriously fucking amazing. There is almost nothing to complain about and not having played the souls games, it was so nice to have a challenging game to play. The lore, the world building, the combat and costumes are all top fucking notch. This is a must play game imo.

Currently at a 3 way assfucking for bosses right now. I stopped before the upper Mergo area and went to the DLC and am currently being punished by Laurence, Maria and the 3rd chalice dungeons Rom fight. I had to quit for a minute because I almost smashed the fuck out of my controller in a completely good way.

Video sums up my feelings pretty well -

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's the best game I've played in well over a decade, honestly.

And I just looked up Shadow of the Colossus and saw it came out in 2005. So yes, I stand by that statement.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
It's up there on my all time list for sure. I feel I robbed myself in the Dark Souls games, because I did a lot of co-op. I did everything solo in Bloodborne and it was ridiculously challenging for me(and it was my first souls game). It's one of only two games I platinum'd on PS4.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
After 5th or so attempt to beat DS II with different builds I gave up, it is just a terrible souls game. So I picked this back up started a new game instead of loading old one and I am cruising through with a tont arcane build, something clicked and my parry are on fucking point 90% of the time and I even one shotted those two hunters near that courtyard with the well in the center, I felt like a god.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Those two hunters were rough my first time playing this.

I really, really wish this was 60fps on PS4 Pro. That might get another playthrough for me, but with so much other shit in my backlog, I don't see it happening.