Bloodborne

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Back to back one shot on the last two bosses. Didn't know it was last two though and haven't touched the DLC does NG+ also make the DLC harder?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I am playing through this again. Doing a skill build this time , did strength my first go around last year. I beat ever boss solo the first time except Ludwig who I had to use Valtr for. So I was determined to beat him solo this time. Just did this morning. For me he is by far the hardest Soulsborne boss I have ever fought.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What to bump to handle NG+ DLC? Mugenmonkey mainly using Tontirus which does insane damage and planing for a 50 ARC/50 STR but thinking instead of STR pump HP/STA because shit hurts.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I used, Mercy blades + moonlight blade

after finishing it up though I maxed out the char, and played a Cauliflower head run, was pretty funny a lot of the bosses are fucking weak as shit too arcane

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Playing through this finally that my backlog is down to Souls games and Persona 5.

Killing bosses. So satisfying.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I would love to replay this if they remastered it in 60 fps and HDR - great fucking game

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Recently just finished my second play through of Bloodborne. Currently working on a NG+ play through.

Working on chalice dungeons which I mostly ignored before. Just defeated Defiled Amygdala. Having fun.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Just platinumed Bloodborne. I think I might finally be finished with the game. What an amazing game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've finally got around to truly diving into this game. I am closing in on the Platinum and I just need to say that this is just a fucking awesome game. Just took about a 7 hour hurdle of hating the shit out of it until I understood more of the mechanics and how the game expects you to play.

It easily makes my list of Top 5 of All Time for me. One of the few games I just want to keep playing and will revisit every couple years along with Baldur's Gate II. Now onto the Dark Souls series to finish DS 1 and 3.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally started playing this in earnest after having it in my collection for nearly 2 years.

Getting used to the controls and trick weapons seems a little daunting at first but man... once you get the hang of it the combat is so satisfying. Have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time over the next few weeks 100%ing this one.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally started playing this in earnest after having it in my collection for nearly 2 years.

Getting used to the controls and trick weapons seems a little daunting at first but man... once you get the hang of it the combat is so satisfying. Have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time over the next few weeks 100%ing this one.

The speed of the combat and the removal of hiding behind a shield and parrying being more satisfying and less difficult/risky than in Dark souls just make it way more fun. My one primary gripe about the game is Blood Vials. Going back to Central Yharnam or wherever you farm them is just fucking lame.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

It's easily what I would consider the best PS4 game ever released.

Make not mistakes, it gets really frustrating but it's so satisfying.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The speed of the combat and the removal of hiding behind a shield and parrying being more satisfying and less difficult/risky than in Dark souls just make it way more fun. My one primary gripe about the game is Blood Vials. Going back to Central Yharnam or wherever you farm them is just fucking lame.

Best way to farm blood vials is in Hyperion Gaul. Run that place for echoes and kill the demon pigs. Then buy vials. You can farm up a hundred in 10 minutes or so.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Best way to farm blood vials is in Hyperion Gaul. Run that place for echoes and kill the demon pigs. Then buy vials. You can farm up a hundred in 10 minutes or so.

Oh really? I only have to do some vial farming pretty rarely lately. Guess I am improving at the game! I also don't get all the love for Ludwig's Holy Blade. I almost never use that thing and when I do its only because the Hunter's Axe blunt damage is bullshit with so many enemies resisting it. Same with the Kirkhammer. It's all about the Tonitrus for me.

Started using more of the hunter tools after investing 15 into Arcane. Some of them are really sweet.

I haven't done the DLC yet, but srs. The Stake Driver is the coolest weapon. If not a barely usable piece of shit.

• 1Like