Bloodborne

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thankfully the only boss that had the memory leak issue for me was Micolash. So while I got by on an easy fight, it's not like he was some cock block boss or anything. It was easy to figure out when I watched a video of the fight and realized afterwards that for me all he was doing was straight punches.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Micolash gets much harder in the New Games because he tends to do Call from Beyond in the very beginning which is insta kill.

edit: And I gotta give props to anyone who one shots or two shots Ebrietas. She's much easier in Great Isz Chalice in my opinion, compared to her Altar of Despair.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I didn't really see the Ludwigs making bosses any easier. The main advantage it had was the stagger ability which made trash super easy, which really didn't matter for most bosses.

I mean it still did a bit more damage, but not significantly unless I'm not remembering rifht

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Logarius was easily the hardest boss in the game for me and one of maybe two or three that even remotely compares to an average Souls boss. I think it was almost 10 attempts for me.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't have used a bell for help with Logarius if it wasn't for that ridiculous run back to him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I didn't really see the Ludwigs making bosses any easier. The main advantage it had was the stagger ability which made trash super easy, which really didn't matter for most bosses.

I mean it still did a bit more damage, but not significantly unless I'm not remembering rifht
lol wut. Ludwigs L2 or whatever would stagger bosses like crazy. I had Ebrietas on stunlock once I decided to go Rambo on her.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Logarius was easily the hardest boss in the game for me and one of maybe two or three that even remotely compares to an average Souls boss. I think it was almost 10 attempts for me.
Just finished drangleic castle in souls 2, when do the bosses get hard? Because pretty much every bloodborne boss has been harder than anything so far. I think the only one that gave me trouble was freja because I didn't even realize she had 2 heads for like 4 attempts. I'll give you that trash is harder, because 90% of the shit you encounter has 360 deg tracking on their attacks which basically just reinforces the block2win strategy of the game

Haven't played DS 1, so can't say on that.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
lol wut. Ludwigs L2 or whatever would stagger bosses like crazy. I had Ebrietas on stunlock once I decided to go Rambo on her.
Maybe, but I don't remember hardly anything staggering more than once or twice a fight unless that had a weak spot in which case pretty much anything would stagger

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you consume a Beast Pellet and make sure your insight is low, you will deal a ton of damage and stun them pretty quick. Also enchanting your weapon with either Flame, Arcane, or Electricity will help. ;o

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So I've been playing thru it slowly(work has just been crazy) just killed off The One hahaha wtf "Most Fucked up Boss Bloodborne" award.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pretty similar to the rotten in dark souls. Who also happened to be ridiculously easy

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I forgot, The One Reborn fucked me over good. Took me like 10 attempts. Most random boss to get stuck on.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I didn't have any problems with the fight.. (was more like Tower Knight from Demon Souls for me then anything.)

was talking about the overall design of him.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you DO happen to play through New Games, there are specific bosses that are drastically harder compared to the original version. Vicar, One Reborn, and Micolash being the main ones. All of the others are pretty much the same, though.

One Reborn is just a failed attempt of a Great One. Micolash's sick and twisted plot to kidnap people with the Yharnam Descendants. Lol.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You do realize there is an elevator to the right of Cainhurst lamp, right? Lol.
But you still have to run through the library, up the ladder, and over the ramparts right? There isn't a shortcut closer than that is there?

Heian

Molten Core Raider

DLC annonced!

New weapons, magic, look like you can take a beast shape, shields might come back and a cool looking bow.