Bloodborne

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So is there additional stuff (areas)? It looked like there was. But, then they started showing bosses that we've seen before. Regardless...some of those weapons, and the bow especially, look amazing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So is there additional stuff (areas)? It looked like there was. But, then they started showing bosses that we've seen before. Regardless...some of those weapons, and the bow especially, look amazing.
Maybe new chalices and shit, which reuse old content. I'd assume everything else is entirely new areas, though they might reuse bosses as minibosses or whatever the fuck they're doing. Looks nice but I don't know if I care enough, I'll just wait for Dark Souls 3 I think. Then again I just played Bloodborne like last month, so my situation's a bit different.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Day 1.

Though dunno if i'll use my character in NG+ that has all the doped soul items or just restart.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I may have to start a new character. NG+ serves no real purpose in Bloodborne and I'm like level 200 or something. I want to get invaded in the nightmare again

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wonder how fast I could go through NG with a fresh character after beating the game a few times
I wastryingto take my time and smell the roses for my second play through and it still only took me a few hours. It was a lot shorter than I remember (but of course, what makes the game difficult is the unknown, so it makes sense that it would be shorter when you already know the fight patterns and loot locations).

Anyway, this DLC is definitely a day one purchase for me as well.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So with it being called "The Old Hunters"...

IGN has an article where they fight Ludwig. Sounds like an intense bossfight. I always wanted to learn more about him

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ludwig looks like a combination of Amygdala and Headless Bloodletting Beast fight. Looks interesting.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If by "absurdly easy" you mean "just makes you beat most of the content in the game, rather than having to do 100 extra hours of pointless bullshit" then sure.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Heh, that's where I'm at too. Guess I need to do that before the expac hits.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
If by "absurdly easy" you mean "just makes you beat most of the content in the game, rather than having to do 100 extra hours of pointless bullshit" then sure.
Yeah, that's exactly wat I meant. The only thing I did intentionally for trophies is cloud save to get the 3 endings and I got like 80%

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Isn't defiled depth 4 Amygdala? I don't think the dog is in defiled. Can't remember since it's been a while since I've platted the game. Queen Yharnam is definitely one of the more fun fights for me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm enjoying this game a lot more now that i restarted on a fresh character using nothing but the kirkhammer to smash bitches and beasts.

My original character was absolutely awful despite using ludwig's holyblade lol