Bloodborne

Faize_sl

shitlord
my download status says completed does that mean that im all set with the dl, im scared and dont want to come home from work tomorrow and have to download shit

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My PS4 is alive again. Started it in safe mode, reset to factory setting and rebuilt the database and then it started again.

Gonna play with some tonight to make sure it doesnt shut down again on its own while I used it, if it's stable I'll get Bloodborne. I hope it doesn't die again.
I would pay hard cold cash right now to have a part of this game be like Eternal Darkness and see your reaction upon a blue screen scare.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Preorder coming late tomorrow but not sure when I'll really get into it. Right now my video game time is limited to things I can do quickly (which Hearthstone and even Destiny are perfect for). I'm in crunch mode studying for my last piece of the CPA exam and I can see Bloodborne being a massive distraction from that
frown.png
I love these games too much.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
status is now shipped... it better be here when i get home from work tomorrow... there will be much death! (my death lol)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My PS4 is alive again. Started it in safe mode, reset to factory setting and rebuilt the database and then it started again.

Gonna play with some tonight to make sure it doesnt shut down again on its own while I used it, if it's stable I'll get Bloodborne. I hope it doesn't die again.
Interesting mine was freaking out a little recently too that a DB fix rectified - in my case it was just randomly triple beeping like I was ejecting a disc even while completely off (although plugged in).

And Column: I've been p/o'ing almost everything digital recently for PS4 and I can't recall a title that hasn't done midnight EST recently, it's certainly not rare recently might even be common.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
How strong are you willing to defend "Poopsocked Bloodborne release day" on your resume for the new job?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You obviously haven't had some good Pho!
Only one vietnamese restaurant in town. I am desperate for it. I have tried to make it myself...but im not a vietnamese cook who has been doing it for decades.

I have made a mean Caldo de Costilla tho.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Download unless you're obsessed with physical objects.

I buy all ps4 games digital now.

Column_sl

shitlord
Same all digital, I hate disc swapping. I love that everything is going to Steam like jukeboxes.

Also love the fact I can un install a game, but keep the saves on the cloud.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I buy like 80% digital now, anything I think will be short enough to just be a play then trade-in I'll get physical though. But that's getting rarer and rarer.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just got home, double checked it is at 29GB, and now wondering if I should get the coffee pot brewing and take tomorrow off or not.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Download unless you're obsessed with physical objects.

I buy all ps4 games digital now.
If I'd gone digital I'd be playing this tonight (yay US account) but I like physical copies of the FromSoft games.

So now I have to hope the guys I've ordered from send out my copy early.