Bloodborne

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have two playstations, one is the kids. No need to share/compete/argue over discs. They get to download a copy to their machine and so do I, and we can play at the same time, together, no problems.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have two playstations, one is the kids. No need to share/compete/argue over discs. They get to download a copy to their machine and so do I, and we can play at the same time, together, no problems.
Yep huge bonus those of us with two in the same house. (Although as was mentioned last month, its dicey doing it with others)

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Download unless you're obsessed with physical objects.

I buy all ps4 games digital now.
Bloodborne will be the first digital game I have ever bought. I was late to pre-order on amazon and I hate gamestop, so digital copy it is!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
So proud of myself......2.5 hrs left and im 99.9% spoiler free. I can not fucking wait tomorrows gonna be epic.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It's currently on 93 at Metacritic with 23 reviews so that's very encouraging.

Like it had any chance of being shit.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Knowing Amazon, I'll get mine at 7:59 tomorrow evening. At least I have Wed and Thurs off from work.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hands were fapping in joy and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

spronk

FPS noob
the super deluxe CE is available from amazon germany for $130 euros (like ... $120 USD?) you can even login and order with your amazon USA account. i don't think they released this edition in USA. PS4 is region free so the disc will work fine, but any DLCs in the box probably won't work without a EU PSN account
Bloodborne - Nightmare Edition - [PlayStation 4]: Amazon.de: Games

i'm just gonna stick with my $60 NA CE with steelbook and art book, the nightmare version is cool but meh. probably will take 2-3 weeks to arrive too

pretty crazy high review scores so far, can't wait to start playing even though dark souls wasn't my kind of game (i suck at it ok i admit it)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too tired to continue tonight... got a question to be answered from y'all who are playing longer...

Stat upgrades aren't available until the first boss is down or something? Still not found him yet and accruing a ton with nothing to really spend it on after the armor set....

PS - Saw Spear owns.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Too tired to continue tonight... got a question to be answered from y'all who are playing longer...

Stat upgrades aren't available until the first boss is down or something? Still not found him yet and accruing a ton with nothing to really spend it on after the armor set....

PS - Saw Spear owns.
Not 100%, but sort of. You'll know it when it happens.

TheRake_sl

shitlord
I've played for about 3 hours now and haven't made much progress. Seems harder than the Dark Souls games but that might because I was used to using shields. Very fun though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I genuinely wish I was excited for this game. I just never got into Dark/Demon Souls or enjoyed the melee hardcore combat games. Shame as I'm eager for a new game to occupy my free time. I've just been playing the heck out of Heroes Charge and Clash of freaking Clans.