Bloodborne

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
too cheap to get hundreds of dollars in cool free games for $50? i am not sure if that is how cheap works!
It's closer to $60-80 if he's only got a PS4 - to be fair. It's still of benefit for just PS4, but definitely scaled back versus having all of PS3/PS4/PSV which the value is ludicrous.

Finally bothered with trying Vicar for real since my test run.... one-shotted (I did already know to numbing mist her though) without even needing to heal more than once - Flamesprayer is so ridiculous

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just found out Ludwig's 2h form is considered blunt damage and gets big boosts from +blunt gems. Makes sense.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not once you get it up to +6 and higher though is the thing.

It starts scaling better at higher levels and with better stats, from what I can tell.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't think I've been as pleased with a game as this one in a long time, probably since DS2. So good.. spent my whole day dreaming about slamming skulls in

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I can't stand ludwigs or the kirkhammer. Maybe I'm just not high enough level yet to take advantage of scaling, but their 2h forms only hit for about ~20 more damage than my saw and are super slow and awkward.

Only weapons besides the saw that I even get minor use out of is the lightning mace, as the L1 lightning charge seems to bypass a lot of defenses on monsters and tends to stagger larger guys pretty easily (bagmen specifically).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sorry but you guys are trippin if you don't like Ludwig 2h. Staggers damn near anything with each hit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh are they patching that tonight? I might power my NG+ guy up as high as possible just for fun then.

Zugarific

Molten Core Raider
Kind of disappointed with the "secret" boss at the end.

Moon Presence has the exact same attack pattern as Bloodletting Beast from a chalice dungeon. Except he doesn't have a phase 2, so it's easier

spronk

FPS noob
How to cheese Father G
thanks for that tip i 1 shotted him although i used like 15 health potions and 9 molotovs, lol i suck at this game so bad. i can't play for more than 1 boss a day, i just feel like i need to savor the victory or something and go play something super easy afterwards

i wasn't sure what to do with the red brooch i picked up afterwards, reading around on the internet makes me super sad about the whole sub storyline. only japan would come up with depressing shit like that

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They'll definitely patch the dupe. It's just a matter of when. It's way too early in the game's cycle for them not to do it.