Bloodshot (2020)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched it last night, and that's exactly what I came to say. If the fucking trailer didn't ruin it, it might have been a pretty good movie. It was decent anyway, nothing overly great, but worth a watch I'd say. Just...shitty that you already know what is going to happen.

However, I probably said it when the trailer came out but I'll say it again, that chick is smoking hot. Like, every time they focused on her face or her ass or her surprisingly large boobs, I wanted to do the Lendarios avatar with Pepe the frog holding his arms out and saying "Mama".

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For something that didn't come out of the MCU, I gotta say I enjoyed this shit.

I didn't watch the trailer before seeing it though, just that clip of him regenerating in the street in the end, so the twists to me were unexpected and pretty damn good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah, I really enjoyed this as well. Definitely go in 100% blind, don't watch the trailer or anything else. The CGI fight seems were kinda bad, and Vin Diesel was maybe not the right actor for the role but the female co-star was absolutely perfect, hotter than a supernova and looks like a young Gina Carano.

eiza_gonzalez12-768x1145.jpg

Movie was a great throwback to 90s action movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Too much CGI but the augmented fights were cool and that actress is hot as fuck. Vin Diesel is getting too old for this kind of stuff. Set your expectations low and this is worth a watch.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really liked it and so did the woman. Also yeah Katie was hot as Hades.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This wasn't bad.

It was sort of weird though , as they have the giant plot twist that completely undermines everything about the main character and his motivations - and then it just keeps going like that wasn't important. Vin Diesel is like 'shrug, whatever, back to revenge murderin'

It's like if the sixth sense had it's ending in the middle and the second half of the movie was Bruce Willis continuing as the kid's therapist.