A nice asshole.
I once again go undefeated!
1F120CE2-E020-47C9-AF1D-D8990462D4CE.jpeg
02F6EBE3-7CAC-4150-8A8B-3A10083658C1.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Duelasaur Island - eh, drafting worker placement. Various resources to manage and random twists. It was fine, but at the end I didn't even care to finish.
It was like watching a boring movie and even tho it's 3/4 of the way through, you still walk.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Considering Spirit Island for my next addition, seems well received although I do have a pile of games unplayed (including Descent 2nd edition!)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I have played Spirit Island a few times now and it is a lot of fun, but I do enjoy co op games quite a bit.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
My collection has expanded massively over the last couple of months,
Smallworld
King of Tokyo
Descent 2nd edition (Was between this and imperial assault but I prefer the fantasy setting)
Terraforming Mars
Formula D
Rising Sun
Sheriff of Nottingham
Takenoko
Thats it I think for this years purchases, aside from Tainted Grail that I backed and Gloomhaven whenever the fuck its available!

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My collection has expanded massively over the last couple of months,
Smallworld
King of Tokyo
Descent 2nd edition (Was between this and imperial assault but I prefer the fantasy setting)
Terraforming Mars
Formula D
Rising Sun
Sheriff of Nottingham
Takenoko
Thats it I think for this years purchases, aside from Tainted Grail that I backed and Gloomhaven whenever the fuck its available!

It’s available now on amazon if you’re in the states.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got Wingspan in and played it 3-4 times on Friday. ~1 hour per game with 3 players, never felt like it was really dragging (largely due to having fewer actions each round, which balanced out your actions getting more complex as you build your bird-engine). Fun game, felt like there were tons of ways to approach winning, each winner was doing something different than the others. The Eggs are a bit unwieldy (duh, they're eggs), the way "tucking" works makes birds awkward to handle when they have eggs/food cached on them, and we ended up removing the dice tower from the tray after the second game, so the components aren't really the star of this game.

A lot of 13-year-old chuckling at Bushtits being OP starting birds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Finally managed to pick up Gloomhaven now stock is slowly appearing, also got imperial assault and a few expansions.

• 1Like

Mav_Stl

Trakanon Raider
Holy Crap Warrik nice haul! I really debated getting MBP on the second printing earlier in 2018 but couldn't pull the trigger. Please let us know how you and your group like it.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
You in the states? I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet. Also, holy shit RIP remaining space on the wall.

California.

Holy Crap Warrik nice haul! I really debated getting MBP on the second printing earlier in 2018 but couldn't pull the trigger. Please let us know how you and your group like it.

For sure. we expect to play it this week hopefully. I'll definitively post what the group thought.

• 1Like