Board Games

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I agree with all of that.

Agree.

I don’t have as much problem with the component quality as he does. It’s pricey but it’s unique and people love the quality. I wouldn’t want all my games that way, and it makes it a hard sell to people though.

Pouring milk and cereal on it triggered me so hard :(

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Agree.

I don’t have as much problem with the component quality as he does. It’s pricey but it’s unique and people love the quality. I wouldn’t want all my games that way, and it makes it a hard sell to people though.

Pouring milk and cereal on it triggered me so hard :(

He was making a point that it is water proof, I'm sure he washed it all off thoroughly.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
He was making a point that it is water proof, I'm sure he washed it all off thoroughly.

I understand that, it just bothers me lol. I hate the content dump that the Tom Vassel does in every video too, it’s like anxiety inducing. I take care of all my stuff so meticulously.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Spent the weekend with the kids playing a ton of old card games as well as some rumicube, dominoes and king domino. Taught them gin, rummy, speed, war, super speed, phase 10, nertz, tripoli and about half a dozen different Uno variations. Was a really good time and it was fun watching them develop strategies and pointing out when they missed something seeing the "ah ha!" type moment cross their face. Also fun watching my youngest trying her hardest to do a bridge when maybe 10 cards in total got shuffled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Spent the weekend with the kids playing a ton of old card games as well as some rumicube, dominoes and king domino. Taught them gin, rummy, speed, war, super speed, phase 10, nertz, tripoli and about half a dozen different Uno variations. Was a really good time and it was fun watching them develop strategies and pointing out when they missed something seeing the "ah ha!" type moment cross their face. Also fun watching my youngest trying her hardest to do a bridge when maybe 10 cards in total got shuffled.

Sounds awesome!

Get this game for situations like that as well. Easy to learn and play, kids love it cause it gets loud and frantic. It’s a blast at family gatherings.

Winning Moves Games Deluxe Pit

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds awesome!

Get this game for situations like that as well. Easy to learn and play, kids love it cause it gets loud and frantic. It’s a blast at family gatherings.

Winning Moves Games Deluxe Pit

Oh dang, I haven't played Pit in forever. Need to break that out and smash the hell out of the bell when I corner a market on those little punks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh dang, I haven't played Pit in forever. Need to break that out and smash the hell out of the bell when I corner a market on those little punks.

Be forewarned if you ever pick up a new edition. They changed some of the the commodities to sugar, oranges, coffee, etc.

I prefer the old version. I’m pretty sure that’s where I learned about flax, rye, barley as a kid.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finally got around to playing cockroach poker or Kaker Laken originally named. Add this to your list of everyone can play anytime from gamers to kids to nongamers.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Another one my family liked when I was growing up. Easy to play, trying to travel cross country, throwing roadblocks at each other. Good stuff.

Mille Bornes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hatorade Hatorade didn’t you get Cloudspire? Watched it played at Gencon today, looks really cool. The mats were so nice,the details were gorgeous.

F460AFB8-EEE0-4122-A2A6-C74330707A93.jpeg9BE68F48-213E-4349-952B-790E3292546D.jpeg68B7C41C-E373-4243-869A-5F5C7A2FA607.jpeg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finally got to play
It is interesting, if you like worker placement and dominion this is a really good time. Lots of replay options and it is REALLY hard to tell who is winning/losing through the entire game, goes quick once everyone has a game under their belt and has some really unique elements like the cube drop/attack system.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Stonemaier has a new game up for preorder tomorrow at 9:30PST. Components look good and based on their last one (Wingspan) will probably sell out.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
I snagged one of the Tapestry pre-orders

I like Scythe and Charterstone so happy to give this a go

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Our group snagged a copy too, looks like it should be arriving in 2-3 weeks which is nice.