Boardwalk Empire

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
That cuckold got fucked!

EDIT: Also, I like the Office Space guy showed up.
Yeah I really think Ron Livingston fucked his career over by being in Office Space even though he was obviously wonderful in it. He hasn't gotten many serious roles after it, but the ones he has have always been good. Loved him in Band of Brothers and I assume that HBO connection is why he was considered for this role. Who knows what the deal is with his character right now but I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened to Margret last season? I can't remember. Glad this episode was without her. Felt more gangster without her whining.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened to Margret last season? I can't remember. Glad this episode was without her. Felt more gangster without her whining.
she finds out nucky is with billie (movie star?/show girl?) then she has fun with owen again, the club blows up billie dead, nucky in pain retaliates, sends owen to do it, he dies in a box, she freaks out, spills the beans on her affair, she leaves, he wins, she doesn't want to come back, i think that's it, now nucky get's to... have nucky with a blond?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, Nucky tried to reconcile with Margaret after the Rosetti business had concluded. Margaret wanted no part of it. We're not sure where she is right now.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I loved the part where the judge asked if anyone was going to tell the truth about the night 25+ people got shot and a child was abducted (even though it was right!) and given to someone else to look after. Cue sheepish looks all round
biggrin.png

Random thoughts - Wonder how long Nucky's slight bit of regard for Eddie will last. Mickey was sure giving Eli the stink eye, he should be grateful he didn't get tossed off another veranda for how badly he was fucking up the operation last year. Loved the seemingly herpderp FBI dude so calmly setting his greedy superior up for a good old fashioned blasting. I've not wiki'd it and spoilered myself, hoping Lucky and Lansky interact onscreen just as much as we've seen them before now they are rivals instead of partners.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I read online that Marg is MIA for the first 5 episodes. Also don't forget she had an abortion at the end of last season. She's still billed in the credits, so AFAIK she is still on the show.

Also on a side note, the wife of that talent agent guy was smoking hot.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Are Luciano and Lansky not buddies anymore? They looked really upset at each other. I thought Luciano hated Arnold only.
Also where the fuck is Van Alden? They need less Harrow and more bad ass Van Alden with a large suitcase.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm sure they'll hint at why Lansky and Luciano don't appear to be buddies right now. Luciano was with Masseria. Maybe the Jew hate got to him.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Are Luciano and Lansky not buddies anymore? They looked really upset at each other. I thought Luciano hated Arnold only.
Also where the fuck is Van Alden? They need less Harrow and more bad ass Van Alden with a large suitcase.
Woah woah woah, I agree more Van Alden but saying less Harrow is crazy talk.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Also where the fuck is Van Alden?They need less Harrowand more bad ass Van Alden with a large suitcase.
Nope.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
They need less Harrow
You might be the first person in the history of the internet to type these words. I do wonder though if that last scene means his storyline is over. We'll see plenty of that psycho Van Alden, don't worry.

I loved the scene with Capone going to visit the reporter. This show is so fucking amazing... can't believe it's back on already.