Boardwalk Empire

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Mickey's scenes have been getting stronger and stronger, the scenes last week with Eli's kid were really well acted.

I hope he gets more screen time as the show goes on.

Edit- I meant Mickey

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mickey's scenes have been getting stronger and stronger, the scenes last week with Eli's kid were really well acted.

I hope he gets more screen time as the show goes on.

Edit- I meant Mickey
yeah he really clicked with me during that scene as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm fine with Eddie offing himself. I liked him better before his character decided he needed to be important. WAs cool to learn he was a thief/adulterer and terrible person back in Germany though.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm fine with Eddie offing himself. I liked him better before his character decided he needed to be important. WAs cool to learn he was a thief/adulterer and terrible person back in Germany though.
Eddie was loyal to a fault. It wasn't so much him wanting to be important, it was Eddie wanting to useful. I believe Eddie when he said it wasn't about the money it was about Nucky's respect. That's why it's right in the feels. The man was loyal to a fault.

On the bright side though. Van Alden's fucking wife. They show her for like 2 seconds an episode. What we need is like half an episode of just her tending house. 15 minutes of her cooking and singing some song like the Swedish Chef.

Joo poot de chiken in de pot.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I bet Harrow gets his nuts back by shooting Gillian in the face and taking the kid.

iannis

Musty Nester
Gillian is so fucking tragic. I want her story to end well. Maybe piggly-wiggly will be a not complete asshole.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Wow that ending shot was nice. Poor Eddie.
wink.png

I hate where they are going with Gillian's story. I hope they kill her off soon. I like where they are heading with Eli's son story. Its like they are setting him up to be a real bad ass in coming seasons.

Cybsled

I wonder if they will reveal what was in the letter that Eddie wrote. Maybe he will give Nucky a heads-up to mitigate the damage.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i figured out why we all like van alden's wife, that's the kind of wife we would have wanted margaret to be instead of what we got for so long, ugh shroeder is still listed as credits in imdb, i hope they never bring her back. i'm bored with gillians arc now, i hope they kill her off too. if we need a strong female to focus on, we got 2, van alden's wife and harrow's sister, just those 2 kicking ass or just talking would be enough for the show.