Border Issue

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You're

I doubt you are a full time student if you can't ever get this right. You must be failing miserably. This is why you are raising a bunch of scum bag takers who are dependant on the government to put food on the table.
Dependent.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol, something about that dude just makes my skin crawl. If it's really just a troll, bravo to whoever the fuck you are.
He keeps sending me thanks for talking to him civilly while everyone else treats him like garbage - so I've got a feeling he's not a troll - but would appreciate being treated nicer. (Not that nice though clearly, since I still pick on him a little)

iannis

Musty Nester
A lot of these guys lack the patience to suffer foolishness, and they regard Merlins aristocratic mindset as foolishness. And it is basically an egalitarian aristocratic mindset. It's sold as, "You do what you do, I'll do what I do, and there won't be no trouble."

The problem is obvious. Merlin might actually hold up his part of the bargain if left alone. But what the men selling him that line want is for Merlin to do what the fuck he's told. Exactly what he fights against. Occassionally Merlin will come up for air and realize it for himself. But that doesn't last very long.

Since hitting him with a stick seems to work -- and since they have a social license to do it (having tried to be reasonable and patient), and since it's fun for most of them... they're gonna hit him with a stick. I understand it. I hit Merlin with the same stick sometimes when he's said something that's too dumb for even him to believe.

But it really just reinforces the message that he's being sold and that he's buying. "Look, we might be assholes sometimes but we don't care if you are too. Those other guys... those other guys are just faggot assholes. Oh, and tax cuts." That's basically the (R) message at this point in time.

iannis

Musty Nester
Merlin is a lot of republicans. They're not super chimp retards in any particularly notable fashion. No more than most people are super chimp retards.

They are lit-rah-ly misguided.

I've watched a little bit of it sometimes. I do not understand how anyone could watch Fox news for any amount of time. It seems like that would result in Stockholm Syndrome. It's like this creepy sociology experiment. They alternate between just yelling and... well, god. It's just fucked up. And I used to listen to Rush every fucking day. He hasn't in a long time, but at least Rush would give you that wink and a nod every now and then. It was not satire, and he was airing some sincere grievances, but he understood that it was rhetoric and that he was a demagogue. He gradually came to believe his own bullshit. Took a few years. But who doesn't. Honestly, who doesn't.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He keeps sending me thanks for talking to him civilly while everyone else treats him like garbage - so I've got a feeling he's not a troll - but would appreciate being treated nicer. (Not that nice though clearly, since I still pick on him a little)
Weve been nice to him for 3-4 years, well at least I have been. My well of patience is finite.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
There's a difference between ignorance and willful ignorance.

He's an ungrateful little shit who scorns the very people that continually offer him a helping hand while praising the people that would immediately remove any and all assistance he receives. 8 kids. Let that sink in for a minute. Do you honestly think he and his brood sow footed the bill for those little shits deliveries on their meager retail job salaries that he always complained about? Not to mention 8 kids means you don't pay ANY income tax and in fact receive an EIC every year. Thanks libtards, now fuck off!

Sorry Ianus, but that is chimp retarded and beyond the pale. I know plenty of conservatives, I grew up in fucking Oklahoma and have lived in TX for twenty years, none of them are like Merlin. None of em. Fuck him.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Who pays Merlin's tuition?
Taxpayers, duh.

He's been on record saying they get Pell grants and subsidized loans from the Feds. He also recently dropped the little nugget that last semester because of 'stress' his grades were all D's, except i think Sociology (lol) where he prolly got a B or something.

The poor, dumb sumbitch is going to saddle himself with student loan debt without even an Associates. L O L
Your tax dollars at work.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Beagle is spot on. Its not impatience. Its not that people cannot suffer his ignorance. Its his massive hypocrisy, coupled with his extreme viewpoints on people who are in the same boat as him. There is no discussion with him, and he cannot even understand what is laid out in front of him.

Its one thing when a bitter, misguided fool is blaming all his problems on the poor. Its another when that person is sucking up all the aid that he is against.

Merlin is a fucking welfare queen.

edit: Lets also not pretend any of these comments actually hurt or offend Merlin. Dude is so far into his own world I don't think a bullet could hurt him. We are all just "haters" and he is the oblivious king of his world. Im sure he gets a nice kick out of the reactions he gets.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well I'm not gonna argue that he isn't usually retarded.

But I do think that you take Merlin out of Bammer and you will take the Bammer out of Merlin. I think a lot of it is just socially reinforced is all, rather than being organic brain damage.

It's not that he thought Romney was gonna win. Well, ok it is that. But it's that he actually wanted him to.

8 kids is an awful lot of kids. That's a scary amount of breeding.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
you guys are so dense. Merlin probably doesn't even have kids. He knows he fucks up "your" and he probably is a girl.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Feeling so much love here. And no, I am not female. Araysar knows who I am so while he may be a dick, he can vouch I am who I say I am.

I could correct You, You're, I am just to lazy. I got an A in English 101 and B in 102. Would have got an A but I missed a paper during the birth of my twins. I just don't care enough to correct myself here.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Feeling so much love here. And no, I am not female. Araysar knows who I am so while he may be a dick, he can vouch I am who I say I am.

I could correct You, You're, I am just to lazy. I got an A in English 101 and B in 102. Would have got an A but I missed a paper during the birth of my twins. I just don't care enough to correct myself here.
I thought Republicans loved the English language above all others? Why do you feel the need to disrespect it?

Not very patriotic.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

You got an A in a 101 class? I'm super impressed, Merlin, I didn't think you had it in you.