Borderlands 2

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So does anyone have much experience with UVHM? Because it seems like a pretty absurd slog and a major pita to do solo.

Shitty thing is the power curve makes it so you need to get a new Bee/Sandhawk every few levels to start on par with the enemies

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shitty thing is the power curve makes it so you need to get a new Bee/Sandhawk every few levels to start on par with the enemies

Here's my question though. Do I have to reset every single time I want a new set of sand hawks, or can I just leave the 'whoops' quest unfinished and it will continue to scale with my level?

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
UVHM is the only reson I quit playing BL2 because it is just garbage. UVHM in TPS is much better. Having said that I downloaded a mod for BL2 called BL2 reborn and it is pretty awesome. Makes UVH much more fun to play. It also reworks some of the characters (primarily Gaige and Maya). I love the Maya reowrk some people do not. The mod is compatible with the recent BL2 patch and DLC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here's my question though. Do I have to reset every single time I want a new set of sand hawks, or can I just leave the 'whoops' quest unfinished and it will continue to scale with my level?

You mean get all the way to the end and then come back and turn it in after you gained a few levels? Pretty sure it will scale to the level you are when you turn it in.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Got the gang back together to do the DLC. At first we had no idea what the fuck we were doing but it didn't take long for the muscle memory to kick in. All in all this is a fun romp to revisit 'friends' from 7 years ago. I will say that all of us have now pre-ordered BL3 and are eager for it to drop this Sept.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Got the gang back together to do the DLC. At first we had no idea what the fuck we were doing but it didn't take long for the muscle memory to kick in. All in all this is a fun romp to revisit 'friends' from 7 years ago. I will say that all of us have now pre-ordered BL3 and are eager for it to drop this Sept.

If the DLC is any indication as to where they are going with the humor with BL3 I am even more excited. It is spot on.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Did the Boss tonight and that was fun as hell. We had the presence of mind to spend a little time farming Toothpicks and the shield that goes with it which made the Boss quite doable with only two people.

Started over in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode so we could get fancy level 55+ stuff. The nature of the game makes it fun when constantly ballbusting each other. Probably having more fun playing this 7 year old game than we have with any other co-op title in the last couple years..

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
borderlands 2 has held up really well been playing through DLC and really enjoying it. The New DLC is pretty good and a sizable amount of extra content. I am really looking forward to borderlands 3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've owned the game for many years, and I apparently never even made it to Sanctuary before. I guess the game never really grabbed me in the first bit of playthrough (even though I enjoyed Borderlands 1 a lot).

Playing through it now with 2 friends and I wish I had given it a real go previously. It's a great game so far.

• 1WTF

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
borderlands is a lot better when you are grouping with a few friends than it is solo. Solo it is fine but it really shines when you are roaming with a group. Funny thing is the matchmaking stuff is still super active so its really easy to get full groups if you want to pug it up.

Fadaar

That guy
I've owned the game for many years, and I apparently never even made it to Sanctuary before. I guess the game never really grabbed me in the first bit of playthrough (even though I enjoyed Borderlands 1 a lot).

Playing through it now with 2 friends and I wish I had given it a real go previously. It's a great game so far.

Game gets better as it goes along and has the single best DLC ever made.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
BL2 has the funniest dialogue of any game I've ever played. I'm so glad I decided to replay this to get to the new DLC before BL3

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is one of my favorite games of the last 10 years. I put around 200 hours into this when it came out and never even played any of the DLCs. I started a new game with the HD texture packs last week and plan on playing through it and all the DLCs before BL3 comes out. The game holds up very well, with the texture update. I'll be happy if BL3 is even half as good as BL2.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I had BL1GOTY and BL2 in my Steam library since July 2015 and never touched either game.
Rectified that last night with BL1 for a start, and I must say it has aged well.
Going to try BL2 some other time.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I REALLY want the Unicornsplosion so we had to go back to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep to get the amulet necessary for the quest. This is a good thing because we had never finished it the first time round and it really is an amazing bit of DLC.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Picked up the handsome jack collection for $5.90. BL2 and the prequel plus all DLC for both. Never played a borderlands before.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I REALLY want the Unicornsplosion so we had to go back to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep to get the amulet necessary for the quest. This is a good thing because we had never finished it the first time round and it really is an amazing bit of DLC.

Yup I highly recommend at very least running the main story stuff in that DLC to the end its really good.